Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:
Relax ,I’m not using it... lol last time I send the lady for anything plant related though..
You a raw wholesaler? Lmao :crying:
The cal mag has a lot of N I find,
But it did work well when I tried it(RAW) just a lot of N in the complete line
Oh yes this is a constant problem in hydroponics. The only source of soluble calcium is Calcium Nitrate. It is Nitrogen along with the Calcium by its chemical makeup. It makes it really hard to have low N with the needed calcium levels.

In soil there are choices like Lime or Dolomite lime, oyster shells etc. that can add calcium without N.

Hey friends,

Wondering if you guys could help me with something. Since I don't partake, I'm curious if anyone has a guide or suggestions for things I can ask about to help finish off my grow threads with a "smoke report" if you will.

The person I grow for has been very very pleased but, not a great communicator on things like smell, taste, effects, etc.

I've picked up a few hints here and there from reading but I feel as if some pointed questions might be useful.

I don't know if I've asked this correctly. Thanks for any insight or help you guys might have.

20210907_150203.jpg

I know she's no where near ready yet, but the urge to take a large tester from her bottom branch won out this afternoon. Probably going to be racy af but hey, its my first time and she smells so damn good.

View attachment 1363887

I know she's no where near ready yet, but the urge to take a large tester from her bottom branch won out this afternoon. Probably going to be racy af but hey, its my first time and she smells so damn good.

which of ur zillion plantz is that :confused1: ppp

Good Morfnoevight All you stoners!

The RAW line has the best small volume individual elements I can find. Best source of P for plants- Monoammonium Phosphate 9-61-0 cannot be made without some N, it is the ammonium form of N. For K they have potassium sulfate 0-0-50 of course they have N at 20-0-0. The B-vitamin is 0-0-0 so no nitrogen. 9% magnesium 12% Sulfer 1% B-vitamin. I know of no other place to buy amino acids in small volumes other than the NPK line.

In good soil plants will produce their own B-vitamins (thiamine). I grow hydroponically which may not have all of the microbes needed to assist this process. Extra B-vitamins will not be harmful. The needed magnesium and sulfur are in a guaranteed analysis that I can use for my nutrient calculations and does not contain aromatics.
Knf gardens website has fermented soybean amino acids 11-0-0 I believe or right around that! $13 per pound! Don’t take much either! :d5:

BTW @420Forever I've been reading my way through this summers OD grow thread and you're one to talk about running a zillion plants at once :crying:

variety is def the spice o' me life :smoking: ppp

do you have a link?
Here ya go!

Apparently his is 14-0-0! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back