Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops.... the slap was for Country Joe, not Gracie.. butz Gracie, she's there too :thumbsup: Been up all night, then checked some buds that were drying and it was time to trim.. so smoke n trim n smoke, n coffee, n Country Joe ... so then slap for Joe but oops :doh: on Gracie, so that'z how i got here now :smoking:

That's the stuff I came of age to, still sounds good to me:thumbsup:
Been doing lot's of harvesting myself, anything that's close to ready, trying to get squared away for leaving them

That's the stuff I came of age to, still sounds good to me:thumbsup:
Been doing lot's of harvesting myself, anything that's close to ready, trying to get squared away for leaving them

and ya i hear ya... was fifteen the summer of 67 in Seattle.....and haven't been the same since :yoinks: When listening to it, it'z like i get reminded of that me and i get updated or somtin??? Gonna take another puff an sit with that :dizzy:

An hears to a great trip for you two :cheers:

and ya i hear ya... was fifteen the summer of 67 in Seattle.....and haven't been the same since :yoinks: When listening to it, it'z like i get reminded of that me and i get updated or somtin??? Gonna take another puff an sit with that :dizzy:

An hears to a great trip for you two :cheers:
That music and weed just go together lol.
I remember that show, me and my buddy put ourselves by an entrance where Grace would have to walk right by us. :smoking:

Good Morfnoevight All you growmies!

How much molasses @WildBill ...?...I'm adding it to my fert teas...so I was Wondering...

Molasses...sugar water..Bud Candy...all add Lots of grow smell...IMO.....

:crying:
We all know I am a cheapskate right! I am not a big fan of high priced nutrient lines with gimmiky label pictures and names. Even though they may perform well they are just not cost effective to me. GreenLeaf is just pennies compared to hundreds of dollars for some other lines. I have one notable exception to this based on performance vs. price and that is Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy. It has a carbohydrate formula that I cannot duplicate. I only need one application two weeks prior to harvest followed by molasses a week later to really pump up the terpene profile. The fact that I only use it one time on a plant makes it very cost effective in the long run. :2cents:

If that little rascal likes MJ pollen, you may be in trouble. I forgot about the bees when thinkin about how my outdoor girls could get knocked up. :biggrin:

Healthy looking girl by the way! :pighug:

:shrug: dunno what the outcome will be..cigarz.. i hope not :doh:

That music and weed just go together lol.
I remember that show, me and my buddy put ourselves by an entrance where Grace would have to walk right by us. :smoking:

Me bro, still is after 50+ years, went down to the Coliseum at the Seattle Center.. Airplane inside just going on stage. We had our coat hanger to pop the door, butz there were cops. So they talked with us for a bit, then opened the door and let us in..an ya ....Gracie for sure :thumbsup:

There was Eagles Auditorium by the freeway, where all the bay area bands played, along with blues bands, even Cream played there for a $5 ticket.. consider meself lucky to be alive during those times. :biggrin:

Good Morfnoevight All you growmies!

We all know I am a cheapskate right! I am not a big fan of high priced nutrient lines with gimmiky label pictures and names. Even though they may perform well they are just not cost effective to me. GreenLeaf is just pennies compared to hundreds of dollars for some other lines. I have one notable exception to this based on performance vs. price and that is Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy. It has a carbohydrate formula that I cannot duplicate. I only need one application two weeks prior to harvest followed by molasses a week later to really pump up the terpene profile. The fact that I only use it one time on a plant makes it very cost effective in the long run. :2cents:
:thumbsup:
1967DA7B-4A96-4374-AA3F-55EBC87AFC22.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back