Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me bro, still is after 50+ years, went down to the Coliseum at the Seattle Center.. Airplane inside just going on stage. We had our coat hanger to pop the door, butz there were cops. So they talked with us for a bit, then opened the door and let us in..an ya ....Gracie for sure :thumbsup:

There was Eagles Auditorium by the freeway, where all the bay area bands played, along with blues bands, even Cream played there for a $5 ticket.. consider meself lucky to be alive during those times. :biggrin:
Sounds like we were in close proximity at the Coliseum :smoking: I don't recall how we got in position (remember being sneaky somehow) but she did walk closely past us:d5: I guess I was kind of hot for her:haha:

:woohoo:
Just got off phone with company I ordered all the stuff from forever ago...
So far they’ve gave 40$ back and now I’m getting a free L of bud candy...
Gets better... lady calls back from her cellphone like 2 minutes later... the pallets finally arrived just off truck stuff is on bottom and optic foliar didn’t send a complete order... interesting not like Amish <— if that was it can’t remember.

No promises that they’ll get to it in an hour or so but come Monday!!!
Autopots Roll OuT!!

Sounds like we were in close proximity at the Coliseum :smoking: I don't recall how we got in position (remember being sneaky somehow) but she did walk closely past us:d5: I guess I was kind of hot for her:haha:
You would have to be blind deaf and/or gay to not find Gracie hot.

My memory is shyte. I was looking at some broad spectrum bennies I wanted to try in addition to Mykos but I cannot remember the brand or name.......... Earth something maybe? Anyhow what are you organic growers using?

Hmmm maybe my brain changed it not a fan of black liquorice..

Mmmm..just a Thought...the UK equivilent of molasses is black treacle....so it might not be the same..... :headbang:

OH THE SLOW-MOS!!!!!!!!
giphy.webp

BAYWATCH IS BACK!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
AND IT'S REMASTERED!
:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
IT'S ON PLUTO TV!
:funny::funny::funny:

I take it your brain is not filled just with Pain anymore @WildBill ...........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back