Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think I finally figured it out….. @WildBill here’s what can happen if u use the humic as recommended by Van if u already have food in the soil! 99.9% sure it caused all the stuff already in my soil to become available too soon which then wound up causing lockout! :shrug:View attachment 1362268
Swapped to water only for now and topdressed some of this to just the back right girl to see how she responded! View attachment 1362269
Def bounced back! Also had Mg issue so hit her with a few foliars!
View attachment 1362272
Gotta go chop an aloe leaf off cuz I noticed I manhandled her yesterday spreading the tops and wound up splitting her! :doh:View attachment 1362270View attachment 1362271
Hoping I did that and not some invisible invader in there munching on my lady! :oops1:
That may be a contributing factor, but more than likely you were driving them pretty hard with the VPD up and and lights blazing. That could have forced nute uptake with the needed water.

I'd do a review of what you've amended with for the past 10-14 days to tally up what could have done this.

I'd do a simple compost tea with a little ground kelp. Make a SST and add it along with the tea and apply. If you have some recharge or some other inoculate I would administer at the same time. With Recharge, I brew it with the compost tea for the last 3 or 4 hours

Mmmm..just a Thought...the UK equivilent of molasses is black treacle....so it might not be the same..... :headbang:

I take it your brain is not filled just with Pain anymore @WildBill ...........:pass:
There are moments of relief. At least it can fade into the background somewhat. I can live with fading pain. While it's nice not to have any pain, I'm fine with a reduction.

Thank you for the Reputation @Mossy .. my first :woohoo1:.

I have been meaning to ask about the reputation and how it all works. Is there somewhere on the site that explains a bit more about it? Was going to give some rep to a couple of people who have helped me, given me confidence, and have made me feel at home since joining the site .. but wanted to wait until I knew more about it. Was also wondering if it could be used to suck up to certain growers/venders etc on the site .. hahaha just joking:biggrin:.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Cheers

Good to see my favorite canna website is still around :)

How the heck are y'all?

:pass:

where the heck else would it be-? :rofl: mmm, but seriously, great to hear from ya mikey & hope ur doin well :thumbsup: ppp

Thank you for the Reputation @Mossy .. my first :woohoo1:.

I have been meaning to ask about the reputation and how it all works. Is there somewhere on the site that explains a bit more about it? Was going to give some rep to a couple of people who have helped me, given me confidence, and have made me feel at home since joining the site .. but wanted to wait until I knew more about it. Was also wondering if it could be used to suck up to certain growers/venders etc on the site .. hahaha just joking:biggrin:.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Cheers

dish out the rep my grow brethren, dish it out i say! :headbang: simply put, rep is given as a thank u, or as recognition for a job well done, that kinda thing ;) ...sumtimez even for when sumbody is outrageously hilarious.....i mean, not that i'd know anything about that, but...:rolleyes2: ppp

There are moments of relief. At least it can fade into the background somewhat. I can live with fading pain. While it's nice not to have any pain, I'm fine with a reduction.
A joint for bills joints!!
:pass:
Mmmm..just a Thought...the UK equivilent of molasses is black treacle....so it might not be the same..... :headbang:

I take it your brain is not filled just with Pain anymore @WildBill ...........:pass:
Just did some reading, I think it’s the same as blackstrap but they do use it to flavour liquorice.. so there’s that

where the heck else would it be-? :rofl: mmm, but seriously, great to hear from ya mikey & hope ur doin well :thumbsup: ppp

Been a rough ride, but things have settled down quite a bit. At least now I know what to expect, and kinda when...

Should be starting another grow soon now that it is legal here now... well, legal enough for 4 plants at a time anyway, which is really more than enough for me.

May need a bigger tent, though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back