Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely nicely!
Sounds like we need to shoot the shit more often :crying:
My brains full of stuff like that lol
I get lost trying to find what people actually used instead of “purple billy freakout x skittles” etc etc
And just when I think something belongs somewhere it pops up here and I dunno who to trust lol so I stick with books and educated guesses.

Looks like my hypothesis is correct.
Licorice ? Really? Hmmm maybe my brain changed it not a fan of black liquorice..

How we do corn for thousand years or more
Use the corn to pole the beans and shade the squash.

Yup @Olderfart ... :pass: ....sounds like you have it.

Do you Savings get buried so far into the rest of the junk...cough..I Mean Treasures that when you Need one..you can't Find it...so you have to buy one anyway....?....:eyebrows:
hubbys do...sigh...:pass:
Well now that you mention it. I have been known to give up searching and then go buy another. Usually only to run into the missing original thingie not long thereafter. This experience can be pretty annoying on a boat - knowing that the thingie is within 20 feet of me, but still being unable to find it.

Sigh. It is tough being male sometimes. :biggrin:

Use the corn to pole the beans and shade the squash.
This guy knows
:funny::bong:
:pass:
Well now that you mention it. I have been known to give up searching and then go buy another. Usually only to run into the missing original thingie not long thereafter. This experience can be pretty annoying on a boat - knowing that the thingie is within 20 feet of me, but still being unable to find it.

Sigh. It is tough being male sometimes. :biggrin:
My mom would say you have to use your uterus to find it to my dad all the time lol

Get u a 5gal bucket @Zeromitch cuz that BAF needs to stay moist so that big bag will dry out and be wonky once it’s opened so need to seal it up to keep the compost and castings from getting crusty! :d5:

Well I think I finally figured it out….. @WildBill here’s what can happen if u use the humic as recommended by Van if u already have food in the soil! 99.9% sure it caused all the stuff already in my soil to become available too soon which then wound up causing lockout! :shrug:
1B10D9F5-CC51-4CE5-9831-8CBF14166CA5.jpeg

Swapped to water only for now and topdressed some of this to just the back right girl to see how she responded!
018FB64D-8600-4BA9-8D3D-9B4000272E36.jpeg

Def bounced back! Also had Mg issue so hit her with a few foliars!
3B7EBFC6-4D7E-44DE-B385-8B564D643A2A.jpeg

Gotta go chop an aloe leaf off cuz I noticed I manhandled her yesterday spreading the tops and wound up splitting her! :doh:
B1B79C0B-9ED5-46A8-A7D5-E770EB98846D.jpeg
B5424B30-D85B-48E0-BB98-391018EA96EB.jpeg

Hoping I did that and not some invisible invader in there munching on my lady! :oops1:

@Mossy what did the chunk smell like for you? Lemon pine?
And my orgy pot has morphed into an orange soda lemony? I dunno it’s gone more citrus
And the tall one smells like coke still.. or some soda... looked up cokes flavour profiles vanilla, a boat load of lime (intriguing), lemon, coriander (gonna have to look threw the cupboards for that) some other stuff...
I’m wondering if it’s lime that I keep picking up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back