Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking vaccines from the same guys who gave us blankets...
No thanks lol
OH SNAP!

How much molasses @WildBill ...?...I'm adding it to my fert teas...so I was Wondering...

Molasses...sugar water..Bud Candy...all add Lots of grow smell...IMO.....

:crying:
A tablespoon per gallon is fine. Good trace nutes and feeds microbes. Feeding the microbes is the biggest reason I've ever used it for. I bought it by the 5gal bucket and usually got 3 at a time. It didn't last very long. I had two spray rigs. A little 60 gal tank for the garden with a hand wand and 14ft spray boom. The 300gal with a 25ft boom for the hay field. I almost always had compost tea brewing! LOL!

So I did LST but I think I started to early as a lot of my side branches had only just started to form, which led to some issues. What you've done here is class.
It will take some learning….. there’s a sweet spot. You want them to be big enough that you can spread them out, and young enough that the branches haven’t started to get woody yet. Usually between days 25-33 are a safe bet…..but some will do well being trained earlier or a tad later than that.

Thanks Auntie... think it'z a native bee...got lucky with the pic :thumbsup: Guessing it could be packing pollen from a stray male somewhere in the neighborhood? :shrug:I dunno.... but will find out :smoking:
If that little rascal likes MJ pollen, you may be in trouble. I forgot about the bees when thinkin about how my outdoor girls could get knocked up. :biggrin:

Healthy looking girl by the way! :pighug:

It will take some learning….. there’s a sweet spot. You want them to be big enough that you can spread them out, and young enough that the branches haven’t started to get woody yet. Usually between days 25-33 are a safe bet…..but some will do well being trained earlier or a tad later than that.
These autos were both a bit sluggish at the start and I'm not really sure why. I thought it might have been transplant shock, but it might just have been an odd pheno or something.. I started LST once there were 3 nodes but the side branches came in slow. Looking forward to trying topping and honing the LST. I had ordered a single Northern Lights from RQS and they sent me 6 additional for free, so might be cool to try 4 of the same seeds but then top one, LST one and top/LST the 3rd leaving the 4th as a control..
:smokeout:

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :pass:..sharing one.

Demand a half day for Friday Worship....and Treat yourself.

I don't like the work spring cleaning...but it does make you feel better at the end.
Every single item we own needs space or maintenance.....get rid of the work...
Says She with a Magpie for a husband.

Bearing in mind the limited storage space in a cabin...when we flooded I took over 90 bottles of wine or spirits out of the cabin..to the garage..

90 BOTTLES that hubby had collected and stored about the place.....and guess what...hubby doesn't drink in the house.

90 bottles....just incase the kids come and They fancy a drink in here......:nono:..damn madness...

They didn't get back in the cabin......:crying:..he can collect what he wants...if he keeps it in his garage...and I don't need to find space..or dust them....:pass:
A magpie you say. Somehow, the concept rings a bell. I think you and my much better half might be on the same page.

Hello, my name is Allan, and I am a magpie. It has been xxx days since I gathered more junk...

But hey, during the grow this winter, Ebay might help. :biggrin:

These autos were both a bit sluggish at the start and I'm not really sure why. I thought it might have been transplant shock, but it might just have been an odd pheno or something.. I started LST once there were 3 nodes but the side branches came in slow. Looking forward to trying topping and honing the LST. I had ordered a single Northern Lights from RQS and they sent me 6 additional for free, so might be cool to try 4 of the same seeds but then top one, LST one and top/LST the 3rd leaving the 4th as a control..
:smokeout:
I’ve found over the years that it’s best to not transplant, just plant the seed in it’s final pot, being careful not to overwater. If I’m growing regs, I’ll multi pot three seeds, and select for a female, and cull the rest. If autos are happy early on, they’ll reward you later on… :pass:

A magpie you say. Somehow, the concept rings a bell. I think you and my much better half might be on the same page.

Hello, my name is Allan, and I am a magpie. It has been xxx days since I gathered more junk...

But hey, during the grow this winter, Ebay might help. :biggrin:

Yup @Olderfart ... :pass: ....sounds like you have it.

Do you Savings get buried so far into the rest of the junk...cough..I Mean Treasures that when you Need one..you can't Find it...so you have to buy one anyway....?....:eyebrows:
hubbys do...sigh...:pass:

see never heard of that ,,google search and and i thinking Oaxaca gold looks like special dragon lol

in regards to the common,,,they all same frame apart from special which i convinced came from another set now ,,going to run them next, ,but the common all have different terp profiles ..bud density calax formation to various degrees and that matches up to the leaves in veg ,and how much they represented the black dragon,,i think anyways :smoking:
Nicely nicely!
Sounds like we need to shoot the shit more often :crying:
My brains full of stuff like that lol
I get lost trying to find what people actually used instead of “purple billy freakout x skittles” etc etc
And just when I think something belongs somewhere it pops up here and I dunno who to trust lol so I stick with books and educated guesses.
Cheers @mohawk warrior ...I Was adding 1 tablespoon to a Gallon...this season I upped it to 4.....:biggrin:..
smells like licorice to me..and I Love licorise....gotta lick the spoon.....:crying:

:pass:Oaxaca Gold and Red Leb are two crosses I trait checked in Original JEM...:pass:...and...mmm..Coal Tar Pak...if my mind serves me correct....:biggrin:
Looks like my hypothesis is correct.
Licorice ? Really? Hmmm maybe my brain changed it not a fan of black liquorice..

I’ve found over the years that it’s best to not transplant, just plant the seed in it’s final pot, being careful not to overwater. If I’m growing regs, I’ll multi pot three seeds, and select for a female, and cull the rest. If autos are happy early on, they’ll reward you later on… :pass:
How we do corn for thousand years or more

OH THE SLOW-MOS!!!!!!!!
giphy.webp

BAYWATCH IS BACK!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
AND IT'S REMASTERED!
:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
IT'S ON PLUTO TV!
:funny::funny::funny:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.