Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drink a smoothie with that and strawberries.

i got sent some plant magic old timers bloom and pk boost that just smelled good enough to drink ,, dash of voddy we got cocktails

I know right! i have no idea how i'll use it but i'll figure it out :smoking: it was a freebie

i bet it smells great ,,,,

Thanks Auntie... think it'z a native bee...got lucky with the pic :thumbsup: Guessing it could be packing pollen from a stray male somewhere in the neighborhood? :shrug:I dunno.... but will find out :smoking:

Hmmm... @Kyote ...I Remember bringing a photo of canna honey on site...wanting some... :headbang:

and...I was told by a more tech friend that it was a Con...because there is something in canna pollen that makes it unusable for bees.....couldn't say if it was right or wrong though....:pass:

Morning kittens.....rough couple days, busy, busy, busy in between rain storms moving things, getting rid of non needed/wanted things, trying to declutter life a little bit. Growing still on back burner till I get it all sorted, still have to get off my butt and run the soxhlet setup sooner or later....Funny how if the bins are full there is less urgency to the whole thing...

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :pass:..sharing one.

Demand a half day for Friday Worship....and Treat yourself.

I don't like the work spring cleaning...but it does make you feel better at the end.
Every single item we own needs space or maintenance.....get rid of the work...
Says She with a Magpie for a husband.

Bearing in mind the limited storage space in a cabin...when we flooded I took over 90 bottles of wine or spirits out of the cabin..to the garage..

90 BOTTLES that hubby had collected and stored about the place.....and guess what...hubby doesn't drink in the house.

90 bottles....just incase the kids come and They fancy a drink in here......:nono:..damn madness...

They didn't get back in the cabin......:crying:..he can collect what he wants...if he keeps it in his garage...and I don't need to find space..or dust them....:pass:

The 5th dragon same frame, buds are very lose and have a corana virus calax :yoinks:,,

:crying: What the hell is a corona calyx....?.......:crying:

:nono:
My son ..UK phoned to say he is Corona Positive yesterday.
He is double vax'd...but obviously has to Isolate..
His wife has only had 1 vax...so she has to Isolate..
The two grand kids are young enough not to have to isolate...but because both parents are...there is no-one to take them to school...so they will be home schooled..
And me mother next door...although she is double vax'd is classed as vulnerable...so she is stuck in the house too... this thing is far from over..:pass:

The two grand kids are young enough not to have to isolate...but because both parents are...there is no-one to take them to school...so they will be home schooled..
And me mother next door...although she is double vax'd is classed as vulnerable...so she is stuck in the house too... this thing is far from over..:pass:
Hello i am from uk yea covid is still going strong dont know what corano calyx is tho

:smoking: they star shaped with pointy ends...vivid imagination :rofl:

well this is the point now when it could blow up ,,kids going back to school ,,but they only worried now about how many need hospitalizing rather than deaths ,,the deaths coming are a given,,,,i still carry on as if i aint vaccinated ,,i still in me owm little lock down,,very little contact with anyone

Are they forcing you guys to get vax'd in the uk?

Yep,, deconstructed bud is how I see it,, crazy

That's her....:pass:....must admit...I look on it as a Ginger Gene.....:biggrin:...you aren't breeding for it....but every 100,000 plants you'll get one Turn Up....:biggrin:

Quick google aroun before I left for shopping says if it was either High Thai or Hemp...still a-typical buds...:pass:

The other freak is 6ft as well I had to strip all lowers,, that is half dragon,,

Half Dragon and half Giraffe....?...........:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back