Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chasing that DJ short flo.. isn’t that the good smoking single calix type buds?
The ol highland Thai...

Two opinions I've had on it were Highland Thai...or a very strange hermie...... :headbang: ..after growing one out I tend to dismiss the hermie....but I don't have any experience of highland thai...so can't comment....

Brilliant Shot @Kyote ............:bravo::bravo::bravo:

All the different bees I have here...and none of them go on the canna....I only get wasps sleeping under the leaves sometimes...to catch the unwary Stoner.....

Thanks Auntie... think it'z a native bee...got lucky with the pic :thumbsup: Guessing it could be packing pollen from a stray male somewhere in the neighborhood? :shrug:I dunno.... but will find out :smoking:

Morning kittens.....rough couple days, busy, busy, busy in between rain storms moving things, getting rid of non needed/wanted things, trying to declutter life a little bit. Growing still on back burner till I get it all sorted, still have to get off my butt and run the soxhlet setup sooner or later....Funny how if the bins are full there is less urgency to the whole thing...

Seance generation.....I Love sitting at f3.........

nope f2 from set k and i think the special is from set w

The 5th dragon same frame, buds are very lose and have a corana virus calax :yoinks:,,
IMG_20210902_151924.jpg
IMG_20210902_152007.jpg

If you deconstructed a single bud and strung the individual calyx's on a string....like popcorn....that would be her....

Yep,, deconstructed bud is how I see it,, crazy

:smoking:mad:mohawk warrior, Mossy answered better than I could, lol I was thinking ya was messing with me coz I from Scotland Highland Thai lol,,

The other freak is 6ft as well I had to strip all lowers,, that is half dragon,,
IMG_20210902_141927.jpg

So that's got me thinking about a few things, so when anyone uses a femmed seed to breed from {which I don't} then ain't you allways going to have problems as you've basically taken a intentionally mutated/hermied altered seed from the scratch,,,?

Last edited:
Just to chime in on the auto topping discussion from earlier….you can also just LST the plant and get similar results. Here is the same plant before and after training….
So I did LST but I think I started to early as a lot of my side branches had only just started to form, which led to some issues. What you've done here is class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back