Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was starting ta worry when I didn't see you about this morning Mossy,, saw the floods in Spain and thought the worst but hopng the best but ya here safe and sound and no horror stories

Talking of a horror check out this strange one over six feet tall, long strings of wee buds nay not even buds just individual calax

View attachment 1362004View attachment 1362005
Chasing that DJ short flo.. isn’t that the good smoking single calix type buds?
The ol highland Thai...

A quick trich check on the small Haze!

2021_09_02_17_17_17_023.jpg

I missed the really nice shot dammit! The sun was just perfect.......phone in the house. :biggrin:
Both girls got sprayed with Phyter dis AM.
View attachment 1359875

I likey her SEXY middle!!!!!:woohoo::eyebrows:
View attachment 1359876
Can you spell Mutant? A most interesting variation. What does she smell like, with apologies if I missed an answer to the question - been off the neT for a few days. Chasing fish, successfully, as it happens. :biggrin:

I grew this one out and it was shit. I made hashish out of it and that was sub-par :shrug:

View attachment 1362036
how did that happen if i may ask? i worry about growing sub par smoke plant and want to avoid it if i can. it looks huge but those buds remind me of a field of hemp i found near a river in kansas while in the army, tons of tall plants but the buds looked like that. i took a plant home for my late wife to smoke, all it did was give her a headache, this was before i knew hemp was 0% thc haha old times for sure.

Can you spell Mutant? A most interesting variation. What does she smell like, with apologies if I missed an answer to the question - been off the neT for a few days. Chasing fish, successfully, as it happens. :biggrin:
The big girl just has a canna smell, nothing really standing out. Little one of the same strain was smelling like oranges, but it's now gone in a different direction.

how did that happen if i may ask? i worry about growing sub par smoke plant and want to avoid it if i can. it looks huge but those buds remind me of a field of hemp i found near a river in kansas while in the army, tons of tall plants but the buds looked like that. i took a plant home for my late wife to smoke, all it did was give her a headache, this was before i knew hemp was 0% thc haha old times for sure.
Genetic Mutant from seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back