Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
These looks great! Do you just grow SoG or do you do any training?
I have only topped these a couple times and any branches tthat wanted to over take the top also got topped. This is my first grow in almost 10 years. Just kept it casual and simple, had a good bit of work to be done getting my flower room together and tried to keep my grow work as minimal as possible.

I have been a little scared of topping as I'm still trying to get my nutrient game up to scratch - @Mañ'O'Green gave me some good advice for the BB nutes I'm using. I'd like to focus on lower yields but really high quality buds (I'm not a massive consumer) and just trying to figure out where to focus - my current banana blaze stretched so much when it entered flower that it's made some tops so high and others really low.
bb-d1.jpg

Years.....but it looks like something we can't Fix....... :pass:

Check your mails...I've reset it for you..... :headbang:
Thank you so much for that, really appreciate it. Hope it wasn't too much trouble, I will make sure my passwords are on the backup drive this time. Thank you again for taking the time to fix that for me. Cheers

ok kidz, u now have 29.5d to get up 399.7 more pagez in this edition of ls, so -> KEEP FUCKIN YAKKIN DAMNIT!! :blahblah: :crying: and if it helpz, here'z the daily dose of Eddie... :stir: Happee September to all & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

Working on it!

Thank you so much for that, really appreciate it. Hope it wasn't too much trouble, I will make sure my passwords are on the backup drive this time. Thank you again for taking the time to fix that for me. Cheers
Nice you got your account back, welcome back :smoking:

I have been a little scared of topping as I'm still trying to get my nutrient game up to scratch - @Mañ'O'Green gave me some good advice for the BB nutes I'm using. I'd like to focus on lower yields but really high quality buds (I'm not a massive consumer) and just trying to figure out where to focus - my current banana blaze stretched so much when it entered flower that it's made some tops so high and others really low.
View attachment 1361885
I still am scared of topping, its something new that i have not needed to do yet so i wonder when i must do it lol

The the smaller Christmas tree type plants lend themselves to topping quite well where there is one big main cola in the center
If you've not grown a plant before though, is there a way to tell that it will be Christmas tree shaped, or is it just a case of watching and if the top is rocketing up, nip it off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back