Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've not grown a plant before though, is there a way to tell that it will be Christmas tree shaped, or is it just a case of watching and if the top is rocketing up, nip it off?
It just the way it looks from genetics..
My Auto orgy pot haS Xmas tree example
And the photos haven’t been topped but different genes
They looks like this
image.jpg

Xmas tree look
image.jpg

Just depends where she comes from.
I believe Mexican has the Xmas look

Holy hell, that is a MONSTER.
Thanks my intergalactic dude.
Just wait for the return of the f1 vigour ! Lol

Oh and you wanna seem some monsters shaping up check out the outdoor grow competition....
3 or 4 maybe more beasts brewing in there
Fire og, a cookies that just flipped and already touches greenhouse roof.. pretty entertaining
And a plethora or tricks

Last edited:
I kinda like the xmas tree look, my 1st run was lst tiny bushes and 2nd grow i was happy to see some tall xmas trees lol

Now that i have a full tent i doubt i want bushy plants so i'll let them all xmas out or thats the plan anyways

I kinda like the xmas tree look, my 1st run was lst tiny bushes and 2nd grow i was happy to see some tall xmas trees lol

Now that i have a full tent i doubt i want bushy plants so i'll let them all xmas out or thats the plan anyways
I find in the tents you kinda want the even canopy so light penetration isn’t an issue
Xmas inside doesn’t work so nice...
You want the “fresh prince” hightop look inside
I think mossy called it the vanilla ice look lol good ol rob van winkle

Last edited:
Thanks my intergalactic dude.
Just wait for the return of the f1 vigour ! Lol

Oh and you wanna seem some monsters shaping up check out the outdoor grow competition....
3 or 4 maybe more beasts brewing in there
Fire og, a cookies that just flipped and already touches greenhouse roof.. pretty entertaining
And a plethora or tricks
F1, 2, 3 etc are all to do with stages of breeding in specific genetics right? I'd like to get into breeding but it's waaay off until I get my growing game down. I'll make sure to swing by those threads - I usually wouldn't look at outdoor stuff as it isn't the greatest climate here for outdoor growing. Also, y'know, cops.

My first run was an Auto Mazar and it was really xmas tree-ish - I'm curious what it would have been like if I a) hadn't niuked it with nutes and b) I let it fully mature (time constraints meant she had to come down, but trichs were cloudy, just lots of hairs still)
green xmas.JPG

F1, 2, 3 etc are all to do with stages of breeding in specific genetics right? I'd like to get into breeding but it's waaay off until I get my growing game down. I'll make sure to swing by those threads - I usually wouldn't look at outdoor stuff as it isn't the greatest climate here for outdoor growing. Also, y'know, cops.

My first run was an Auto Mazar and it was really xmas tree-ish - I'm curious what it would have been like if I a) hadn't niuked it with nutes and b) I let it fully mature (time constraints meant she had to come down, but trichs were cloudy, just lots of hairs still)
View attachment 1361914
F1 is essentially a new hybrid/ cross
The further you work the line the higher it goes...
In f1 gen you’d search for the males and females, mate and f2.. rinse repeat f3
Keep going until uniformity occurs
Take 2 worked ibl’s and smash together a real new hybrid... well real is not a good word... a more customized hybrid?

Just to chime in on the auto topping discussion from earlier….you can also just LST the plant and get similar results. Here is the same plant before and after training….
A week before training
A4D5ED4E-8C3E-4150-AF82-AC6A445F8E85.jpeg

just after training
F9256E1D-8599-452C-BF3F-D33B5C18AEAE.jpeg

a week and a half after
F0831B40-3250-4918-9C1B-0BB33BD189A2.jpeg

:pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back