Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Stepside said he used to water the grass around his pots, to encourage roots to grow through the fabric pot, and into the ground to anchor them. He used to have to saw through the roots at the end of the season to release the pot.

:pass:Let’s smoke one for Step:smokeout:
:pass:
Definitely hitting that shit brother!!!
Miss ya step!!!
Seen a car show where they were fixing up a ford. Pretty slick...
Can’t anchor shit until I get my uncle with the chainsaw and we down this dead tree and open up some sun...
What I was afraid of is true, losing sun light daily

Thanks @Frank the Dank
Appreciate it brother, need more space I think lol misses is starting to agree and speaks of second lilone again soon uh oh lol

And thanks to my AFN family for the love and bday wishes you guys really made my day. Sounds sad but, yeah...

Got my little new fancy jars in for curing..
Check out these lil guys
image.jpg

That’s a jumbo paper towel roll lol
I can actually get my hand in these lol
Bought all they had only 8

Heart melting, lil momo sleeps just like I useta, same weird position lol

Last edited:
J
:rofl: Good luck my friend….you’re going to need it….
Those jars are huge! Lol
That’s what they all say Franky!! lol
5gal, (whistles)
8inches.... round lol probably 6 actually
Sounds like I gonna need to go hunting more often soon :funny:

Hey Frank, forgot to tag U in my outdoor grow....... Not much to look at yet but you might enjoy the ride..... It's Crookdog's "put another shrimp on the Barbie" multiple strain outdoor grow!!! Check it out if you get a chance.
I’ll go find it now, thanks :pass:

I’m gonna go ahead and say it...
Next year, there needs to be an above ground outdoor 5gal fabric pot challenge neverMind solo cups... this is also a real challenge :crying:
It’s only getting worse
Found my plants doing the tumbleweed again
Get a wide mouth mason jar and fill bottom 1/2 with rocks! Solo cup fits right inside mouth and the rocks will keep it from tipping over! ;) :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back