Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have much drying space here after we downsized, so picked up a Wedryer XL and checking it out with a dry on Voodoo. I'm thinking positive here grofolks, in that Cookie Monster will finish and i can use all 6 shelves in it . :smoking:

Measures about 2 feet across and 2.5 feet long. 6 drying racks, charcoal filter, and a fan that pulls air from the bottom up, out the top. Have it hanging in the tent for now, but can hang it from the ceiling if i need to do that later. I was a bit surprised at the size once taken out of that little bag sitting on top. Like 10 clowns in a VW bug :smoking:

I cut the larger leaves off, and cut each bud off a stem as well. These are golf ball size or a bit larger buds. Rh in the 50's, and temperature 68 to 72f. I'll dry trim for cure once this step is done.

View attachment 1361172

View attachment 1361173

Cheers for Sharing @Kyote .... :pass: ...

According to @Son of Hobbes Wedryer is the Shit Hottest New Stoner Toy on social media at the moment...so I was Hoping we could get a comprehensive Run Through off you and the other members who have bought one...so we had an Instruction manual for everyone else to follow.

According to @Son of Hobbes Wedryer is the Shit Hottest New Stoner Toy on social media at the moment...so I was Hoping we could get a comprehensive Run Through off you and the other members who have bought one...so we had an Instruction manual for everyone else to follow.

Start a separate thread on them?

:pass:

It looks cool but i have no idea what the purpose is, faster dry times? i'm new with a few hang drys only under my belt so i'm willing to learn what works better :D

Edit: ah i see small space to dry in

It looks cool but i have no idea what the purpose is, faster dry times? i'm new with a few hang drys only under my belt so i'm willing to learn what works better :D

Edit: ah i see small space to dry in

Morning @Zeromitch :pass: ..sharing one....Also for the places like Spain when we go high humidity in August and bud drying is fraught....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back