Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went LED when I started my setup and I must say I have not regretted it. I upgraded to a 3x3 tent and will be getting a 3x3 array once this grow is completed. I went for the Migro Arrays since they're relatively local to me. Have been fantastic.
i went cheap was my problem, i know better now :smoking:

Migro's lights are great and i loved watching his channel on YT, dude always looks blazed as shit :crying:

i got 2.4 grand in my whole setup, 2 tents, and like 5 different grow methods of shit. i got a damn dry erase board with my debt in this hobby to remind me not to spend more lol

i have saved about 1k in not buying street bags so far alone so it will pay itself off in time if i stop buying shit

:cheers:
When I started with LED's there was a learning curve of sorts. The cooler running LED's alone was a big difference in my basement grows. All good just a variable difference.
The extra money that the utility company does not get is a happy change :coffee:

i got 2.4 grand in my whole setup, 2 tents, and like 5 different grow methods of shit. i got a damn dry erase board with my debt in this hobby to remind me not to spend more lol

i have saved about 1k in not buying street bags so far alone so it will pay itself off in time if i stop buying shit
I know how you feel. I had to hit my copper pile just to make it to the till I get paid on the first. Still need a few things. Like a dehumidifier. Still want a few things like co2 injection. Everything will come in time. :thumbsup:

I just spent over 2 grand on leds. If I don’t get the results I used to get with hid. I will throw them in the trash quicker then you can say led.
Makes total sense, I've known only LEDs so have nothing to compare it to, but if you're not getting the results you want. no point hanging on to them. One thing I struggled with was keeping my early veg plants warm enough - was growing in March and the house was a bit chilly and the LEDs don't put out much heat.

The value of my first harvest broke even with the cost of the equipment, seeds etc. so I was more than happy. I never expected I would get so into it though :smoking:

Makes total sense, I've known only LEDs so have nothing to compare it to, but if you're not getting the results you want. no point hanging on to them. One thing I struggled with was keeping my early veg plants warm enough - was growing in March and the house was a bit chilly and the LEDs don't put out much heat.
I had the same problem. Put a little quartz heater in there. Problem solved. I just got 720 watt leds in yesterday they have a fair amount of heat a good thing IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back