Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmm it was you...Dirty Boy...we was Blaming the staff room cat...... :pass:

1630402734315.png

how much was that new toy? did you get the twin lamps or single?

@Zeromitch ...:pass:..I'm the same as @Vapo ..I Prefered my metal Halide lamp to LED's.

Nothing to do with LED's...they are great...but..the lamp grew more at my speed......:biggrin:
and I Liked the greater foot print so I could raise my younger plants in the Shadows...by rotation..

@Zeromitch ...:pass:..I'm the same as @Vapo ..I Prefered my metal Halide lamp to LED's.

Nothing to do with LED's...they are great...but..the lamp grew more at my speed......:biggrin:
and I Liked the greater foot print so I could raise my younger plants in the Shadows...by rotation..
I know nothing but leds :frowny:, when i was brand new if someone had told me i could get lamps at led wattage and they grow better i would of went with them but everyone and they dog was saying led is the future, cobs, qbs, light bars, led strips, uv leds, on and so on. so i have leds because i was new and followed the crowd to led-town BUT its never to late is it? i have shit leds in my 2x2 that grow sad small plants so i can always upgrade right?

I know nothing but leds :frowny:, when i was brand new if someone had told me i could get lamps at led wattage and they grow better i would of went with them but everyone and they dog was saying led is the future, cobs, qbs, light bars, led strips, uv leds, on and so on. so i have leds because i was new and followed the crowd to led-town BUT its never to late is it? i have shit leds in my 2x2 that grow sad small plants so i can always upgrade right?

Hmm...I don't know...I'd say if you Learned on LED's fert regimes etc...you probably be better off sticking with them....Grow Lamps might be a bit Slow for you.....

Personal opinion..grow lamps are similar to Outdoor grow conditions.. :pass:

Hmm...I don't know...I'd say if you Learned on LED's fert regimes etc...you probably be better off sticking with them....Grow Lamps might be a bit Slow for you.....

Personal opinion..grow lamps are similar to Outdoor grow conditions.. :pass:
Well after my current 2x2 grow ends and if i have still have 9 inch plants again after me fixing all my other mistakes i know 100% its the lights and i'll throw the cheap qb's in the trash and either buy an led that i know works or get a lamp. time will decide and some research on lamps of course lol

Well after my current 2x2 grow ends and if i have still have 9 inch plants again after me fixing all my other mistakes i know 100% its the lights and i'll throw the cheap qb's in the trash and either buy an led that i know works or get a lamp. time will decide and some research on lamps of course lol
Mh/ hps... works wonders... I’d be rocking mine if it didn’t get jacked.. starting to regret my led purchase... I don’t like it for tents.. maybe an actual built room with some hi ceilings

I will say I didn’t need glasses with autocobs.. but the Samsung’s... wayyy to bright lol I see spots every time had to pull out raybans

Two Main draw backs on Grow Lamps.........Heat....and electricity costs.

My grow room was outdoor and I Used that heat on the winter season....and I only had the 1 lamp..so electric consumption was negligible....

Big difference on the Price of a grow lamp compared to an LED panel..on start up costs...... :headbang:

Mh/ hps... works wonders... I’d be rocking mine if it didn’t get jacked.. starting to regret my led purchase... I don’t like it for tents.. maybe an actual built room with some hi ceilings

Afternoon @mohawk warrior :pass:...sharing one...

I went LED when I started my setup and I must say I have not regretted it. I upgraded to a 3x3 tent and will be getting a 3x3 array once this grow is completed. I went for the Migro Arrays since they're relatively local to me. Have been fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back