Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re doing well, heat has been creeping up here too.

Haha yep. We got a break from the rain for about a week, but supposed to start back in tomorrow. Kinda crazy, really.
:pass:
No real prediction for rain in the next 15 days and the sun should be shining. Mid 90's as highs and around 70 for a low until the 8th. Lows are then expected to be in the mid 60s.
That should help the smaller haze develop a little color.....if it's going to do so. The big haze should have a real good chance to show some color if it's in her nature

Was checking out the side of the house garden and finally got couple peppers starting! :headbang:
CC956FD6-3BA4-4201-82C8-919338928422.jpeg
E932126A-E080-417A-9079-8C1C271D0679.jpeg
C90BF227-220C-4E55-B48D-C28196A51516.jpeg

And Nr Toad was still chilling out there! Just realized pic was blurry and I am far too high and lazy to go take another but he dug a lil spot beside a tomato pot where he could slide half his body in and stay cool!
E2B1C01C-82B7-4D9D-B163-B906EA440594.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

UK news says the fires are getting Worse @Mañ'O'Green ... :pass: ..much like Europe a month ago...either fires or flooding..
Is everyone out of that hurricanes path.....
The wild fires are going to be a yearly event now with the effects of climate change and the drought cycle and mis-guided forest management we are in right now. The smoke did not get as bad as I feared yet! We are a thousand miles from the hurricane but we could sure use some of that rain.

@mohawk warrior Every style of trichome extraction I have tried has produced good hashish. Ice bath is the most complete extraction with the full melt 62 micron screen the purest but not the most reminiscent of the hash I purchased back in the late 60s. The dry ice extraction worked the best for flavor and ease of preparation. Cured flower dry ice extraction also tasted the best. I tried dry ice with fresh frozen but it was too messy with poor yield compared to the same bud dried and cured. I use a 90 micron screen for dry ice extraction. you get a little bit of plant materiel with it that in my opinion makes better hashish. I have used a warm bottle filled with hot water to "roll" the hash and it works well but is labor intensive and you know how lazy I am:rofl:. What I do now is line my rosin pre-press with silicon coated paper top and bottom fill with dry ice extracted trichomes and press in my rosin press at 130°F - 140°F for about 10 minutes. I make a beautiful little hash brick. The light green brick was from 62 micron and the darker one is from 90 micron. The dark one was more incense like.

_DSC3146.JPG

:goodluck:

The light green brick was from 62 micron and the darker one is from 90 micron. The dark one was more incense like.
That dark one is almost the color of Afghani hash of the late 70's. It used to come with a government seal in real gold leaf embossed right on the block, then wrapped in red cellophane. When sliced, it was dark green inside. I always wondered how they made it. I got a lot out of your tutorial on pressing resin. If you do a tutorial on hash I'll be right on it.

That dark one is almost the color of Afghani hash of the late 70's. It used to come with a government seal in real gold leaf embossed right on the block, then wrapped in red cellophane. When sliced, it was dark green inside. I always wondered how they made it. I got a lot out of your tutorial on pressing resin. If you do a tutorial on hash I'll be right on it.
We had a lot of that hashish with the government seals in the 60s. Did you ever get any of the Napolese Temple Balls? It had a bit of opium in it. LSD and Temple balls was the best trips ever :crying:.

We had a lot of that hashish with the government seals in the 60s. Did you ever get any of the Napolese Temple Balls? It had a bit of opium in it. LSD and Temple balls was the best trips ever
No i never ran into any Nepalese Temple Balls. Sounds killer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back