Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a boatload of assassin bugs hatching now! :headbang:
DFB1B3CC-A54F-4AF7-9CC0-3EE9780730B9.jpeg
A5FCADC3-C6ED-4574-AE02-E36149558171.jpeg

Also had me a toad enjoying him some cool moist soil!
67576C19-0B93-48CA-8004-DB1A9D22CE66.jpeg

Gotta go get a fertilizer spreader today cuz used up my liquid stuff cuz having a crazy outbreak of both grubs and armyworms this summer! Need to put down a long term pesticide for them and then need to put down some grass seed and start feeding!:thumbsup:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

So the Particulate Matter PM2.5 is over 80 from the wild fire smoke filling the valley. This means another day of running the AC instead of the swamp cooler. It uses about 10 times as much energy and cannot keep up with the friging 106°F predicted for today...............:shrug:

not much time left on this for a free tent
Mars Hydro Grow Tent Giveaway
Why do indoor growers prefer to grow in tents? What are the benefits of growing in tents?
This blog reveals 6 benefits of choosing shed gardening.
Details pls see below.
  • Prize: 1 piece of 100x100x180 cm (3.3'x3.3'x5.9') grow tent
  • Participation: Leave a comment under this blog
  • Winner selection: Randomly pick up a winner from the comments
  • Deadline: 30th August
  • What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with Mars Hydro Grow Tent on social media
CLICK HERE to PARTICIPANT.: MARS HYDRO
(Pls confirm that your email address is active so that we can announce you in time if you are the winner)
Good luck to everybody!

帐篷活动图(2).jpg

Bill is tired n sore...spent all day off and on clearing up that felled tree and trimming out the trees I still got. Got 2 more orange trees to chop and clean up the crepe myrtle back there....Dad really let things go in the last year but then again he wouldn't let me do it......just wanted to see the gree things grow, especially the orange trees.. Damn freeze got em and the root stock was only thing growing. Sill got a lot to do but getting closer, saving up the wood for when it gets cooler. No way I'm lighting off the burn barrel in this heat.

Bill is tired n sore...spent all day off and on clearing up that felled tree and trimming out the trees I still got. Got 2 more orange trees to chop and clean up the crepe myrtle back there....Dad really let things go in the last year but then again he wouldn't let me do it......just wanted to see the gree things grow, especially the orange trees.. Damn freeze got em and the root stock was only thing growing. Sill got a lot to do but getting closer, saving up the wood for when it gets cooler. No way I'm lighting off the burn barrel in this heat.
That Alaskan sub-zero freight train we got this year killed my big beautiful Crêpe Myrtle!:grrr1:

That Alaskan sub-zero freight train we got this year killed my big beautiful Crêpe Myrtle!:grrr1:
Hey bro didn’t feel like doing the work of going over to knf convo but how long did u let your bloom ferment go?? I didn’t need mine just yet so on like day 26 now or somewhere there abouts! Prob flip before too long but didn’t wanna strain it all if I should just let it keep going! If going further is gonna do nada tho I got buckets to strain it any time now! :d5:

You Driving.

nope ,,telling people to stay at home :thumbsup:
:pass: That's me Problem....I've gone from a Rolls Royce of a Lenovo touch screen to a cheap shite unknown Spanish Donkey....:doh:

Don't ask...I'm still Fraught...........:pass:...necessity....

touch screen chrome books are great

Got a boatload of assassin bugs hatching now! :headbang:
View attachment 1360624View attachment 1360626

Also had me a toad enjoying him some cool moist soil!
View attachment 1360625

Gotta go get a fertilizer spreader today cuz used up my liquid stuff cuz having a crazy outbreak of both grubs and armyworms this summer! Need to put down a long term pesticide for them and then need to put down some grass seed and start feeding!:thumbsup:

i showed the mrs this,, and explained what and why,, ,she said you fing dare try any thing like this in my fing house :evil::cuss::cuss::cuss: :rofl:

Hey bro didn’t feel like doing the work of going over to knf convo but how long did u let your bloom ferment go?? I didn’t need mine just yet so on like day 26 now or somewhere there abouts! Prob flip before too long but didn’t wanna strain it all if I should just let it keep going! If going further is gonna do nada tho I got buckets to strain it any time now! :d5:
Still haven't strained it. Sitting in the warm closet with a towel sitting on top. There's a CRAZY amount of finished liquid. I just let it run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back