Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy my better half has a Lenovo laptop that is a touch screen and really likes it. What model you ask? I have no idea. It cost around 1,000 American dollars, I know that much.
Ouch.... they usually have fire sales here.. you just gotta catch it.. or just message them.
500 CAD and such... sells out instantly almost every time
I5 intel core

First chop day for this newb, very excited. Any words of wisdom for this cool cat?

View attachment 1360483View attachment 1360485View attachment 1360486View attachment 1360488
Be patient on the cure lol

Ouch.... they usually have fire sales here.. you just gotta catch it.. or just message them.
I5 intel core

I usually buy cheap laptops. The last one was a little more than usual. It was $550. :biggrin: That was about 5years ago. I have one that is running Windows 8 that came with windows 7 on it. Still works fine everyday.

I usually buy cheap laptops. The last one was a little more than usual. It was $550. :biggrin: That was about 5years ago. I have one that is running Windows 8 that came with windows 7 on it. Still works fine everyday.
The misses bought a fancy one and can’t stand it.
Apparently the new windows is a joke .. 12 or w/e .
Meh... I was into computer stuff then faded into digital analog controllers and such..
Some of the stuff my buddies had to learn to do the stuff I’d like is just ridiculous. Manuals that are like 100lbs and that’s just the beginner stuff lmao

get? Acer? Actually maybe don’t answer that... never know.
I think Lenovo has some good prices on some decent computers.. flex or something like that

@Mossy my better half has a Lenovo laptop that is a touch screen and really likes it. What model you ask? I have no idea. It cost around 1,000 American dollars, I know that much.

:pass: That's me Problem....I've gone from a Rolls Royce of a Lenovo touch screen to a cheap shite unknown Spanish Donkey....:doh:

Don't ask...I'm still Fraught...........:pass:...necessity....

The misses bought a fancy one and can’t stand it.
Apparently the new windows is a joke .. 12 or w/e .
Meh... I was into computer stuff then faded into digital analog controllers and such..
Some of the stuff my buddies had to learn to do the stuff I’d like is just ridiculous. Manuals that are like 100lbs and that’s just the beginner stuff lmao
When I was tuning cars all day long, I had state of the art. Don't need that kind of tech anymore. Same reason I buy cheap phone...........I have a laptop. I don't need an expensive phone.

Look how this Haze cutting has mutated after spraying her with STS
IMG_20210829_082117173_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210829_082129462.jpg

First chop day for this newb, very excited. Any words of wisdom for this cool cat?

@Capn Bligh ...if it is your first chop...is it your first homegrown..... :pass: ...if it is...be Prepared fpr her to lay you out....

:dragon8: IMO...homegrown is much stronger than Bought bud.....:headbang:

I5 intel core

Yeah, she needed something with a little more ass behind it, I7 with 32g of ram and a fancy graphics card with a 15 or 17 inch screen. Thing is HEAVY. I have a smokin one for work, I run AutoCAD and other rendering software. Hers puts mine to shame :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back