Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the local hydo shop and 3 old time growers here were sitting around. Showed em this picture and they started laughing. :crying: Told me "good luck" getting her to finish here on the island, as it'z a halloween time zone for finish, if she getz that far. So I'll have some fun with her along the way and see what happens. She finally flipped this week.

Had to prune some branches to make access to the back of the gh :eek1:

cfv 8-28.jpg

I smoke far too much weed to remember who asked me but these I am pretty sure are ladybug larvae in the intermediary stage before popping out as adults! Not positive but pretty sure! :shrug: :eyebrows:
F01347A8-7E18-423F-8881-975AE0CF9B38.jpeg
5FB5E956-243A-4490-ABDA-2A6A307ACD68.jpeg

I've been having a nightmare weekend with bloody 'puters....:doh:..so I'll probably not catch up.

My laptop gave up...it has been on it's last legs for months.
My tablet is 10 years old...and takes about a minute to load each page..
And hubby's laptop has so much security on I was just getting about an inch of every photo..and it was buffering like chuff..

So...we bought an emergency new one....pfft...what can I say....it has been a nightmare just getting the initial set up done....:doh:...and I'm back to using cursor only...after being used to touch screen...and we'll just say..it is going to take a Lot of getting used to again...:nono:..so...I'm on snails pace..
But...beggars can't be choosers eh...:shrug:

Couple of Staff might have more grey hairs than they started the week with....:crying::crying::crying:

I've been having a nightmare weekend with bloody 'puters....:doh:..so I'll probably not catch up.

My laptop gave up...it has been on it's last legs for months.
My tablet is 10 years old...and takes about a minute to load each page..
And hubby's laptop has so much security on I was just getting about an inch of every photo..and it was buffering like chuff..

So...we bought an emergency new one....pfft...what can I say....it has been a nightmare just getting the initial set up done....:doh:...and I'm back to using cursor only...after being used to touch screen...and we'll just say..it is going to take a Lot of getting used to again...:nono:..so...I'm on snails pace..
But...beggars can't be choosers eh...:shrug:

Couple of Staff might have more grey hairs than they started the week with....:crying::crying::crying:
Hugs Auntie :bighug:

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back