Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the local hydo shop and 3 old time growers here were sitting around. Showed em this picture and they started laughing. :crying: Told me "good luck" getting her to finish here on the island, as it'z a halloween time zone for finish, if she getz that far. So I'll have some fun with her along the way and see what happens. She finally flipped this week.

Had to prune some branches to make access to the back of the gh :eek1:

View attachment 1360392

I Love that photo....:headbang:....first canna I grew was in my Mothers greenhouse ...I didn't know about super cropping..and it was so big it started popping the panels in the green house roof.....
Unfortunately...it was a Male...no one told me the difference.....

I Love that photo....:headbang:....first canna I grew was in my Mothers greenhouse ...I didn't know about super cropping..and it was so big it started popping the panels in the green house roof.....
You were a wee lass then?

He was tall in skinny was he? :biggrin:

I had a picture in me mind a couple months ago of a cannabis arch so did the bend instead of supercropping .. just used weight to bend it over a bit at a time.. it'z couzin in there did get supercropped as it was heading out the roof vent :rofl: It'z got a big ol fat knuckle :smoking:

knuckle.jpg

You were a wee lass then?

Afternoon @WildBill :pass: ..sharing one....

No...I was a Late Bloomer...:biggrin:...didn't have anything to do with canna until I was in me 30's.....:headbang:

He was tall in skinny was he? :biggrin:

Nope @Kyote ...he was 8ft tall by 6ft 6ins wide....and he was just in a tomato pot with compo horse manure..and water....:crying:
I've never done so well since....

Me and hubby sneaked out after dark to get it out the greenhouse...heaving..shoving..pushing...and it ripped the bloody door off.....:crying:..so much for not drawing attention to ourselves.

The Largest black bag that we had brought to Disguise it...hung off it's head like a small beret..at a jaunty angle....:crying:

@Cave Dirt Cody tis a good day, she’ll be a great producer... when it wants lmao..

@Mossy what kinda puter you get? Acer? Actually maybe don’t answer that... never know.
I think Lenovo has some good prices on some decent computers.. flex or something like that

And I’ve had the best results with similar ways as @Kyote . Big ass rocks as weights to open em right up...

@Cave Dirt Cody tis a good day, she’ll be a great producer... when it wants lmao..

@Mossy what kinda puter you get? Acer? Actually maybe don’t answer that... never know.
I think Lenovo has some good prices on some decent computers.. flex or something like that

And I’ve had the best results with similar ways as @Kyote . Big ass rocks as weights to open em right up...

@Mossy my better half has a Lenovo laptop that is a touch screen and really likes it. What model you ask? I have no idea. It cost around 1,000 American dollars, I know that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back