Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home alone :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance: She who must be obeyed is working tonight . Turn the music up it is the first thing I do , then roll a big fat jount or 2 , even the lads arn't home :biggrin: . I did lock the Chickens up , Imagine if a snake got one , I am lucky I can run faster than her :haha:
Peace and love to all of you . :thumbsup:

Mossy , I start in 2 weeks time . no hurry to start , it is going to be a good job .

Excellent News @hecno :pass: ...you indulge yourself...you have Earned it.....:pighug:

Home alone :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance: She who must be obeyed is working tonight . Turn the music up it is the first thing I do , then roll a big fat jount or 2 , even the lads arn't home :biggrin: . I did lock the Chickens up , Imagine if a snake got one , I am lucky I can run faster than her :haha:
Peace and love to all of you . :thumbsup:

Mossy , I start in 2 weeks time . no hurry to start , it is going to be a good job .

One must be careful when She that must be obeyed is away. All evidence of 'fun' while in her absence must be hidden from sight before her return. Safe guarding her prized possessions is a must. You may be able to outrun She that must be obeyed, but you must sleep at some point!

Be safe!
Appease She that must be obeyed!
And good luck with the new job!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

How about some revealing flash to get a good Monday prospective on life!
YUMMY!

IMG_20210829_200153411.jpg
IMG_20210829_200231355.jpg
IMG_20210829_200347996.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back