Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what time it is?!?! :woohoo::woohoo:
F282AE7A-98E2-420F-9A8E-C854BDFD7311.jpeg
3ECDA25C-7745-4186-8081-0ADEC1F11701.jpeg

You don't have a 13 inch screen to match lol. I remember feeling like a boss upgrading to that 20.. I want to play! See if I can find Mario on pc maybe lol:rofl:
Swapped it up twice since I posted pic!
This 1st
4EC2DAF1-C269-4937-8868-7E333DDAE694.jpeg
4F66A95A-6095-463E-A7C3-3900CD47A5BC.jpeg

Now this
image.jpg

got some roots going finally in my huge mason jar grow :smoking: soon i'll up its nutes as i was scared to give it a ton of megacrop, currently sitting around 180ppm water was 10ppm.
20210829_172927.jpg
20210829_172915.jpg
and my 4x4 girls at day 11 :D wondering if i can "turn on my res" now
20210829_074912.jpg

Holy bananas. I have been trimming in the grow room and am high as all get out. I haven't partaken in the smoke today. :lol:

Not wearing gloves @Capn Bligh ...:eyebrows:....transdermal meds is Real.
I take my trim high as a Bonus for doing the job.....:headbang:

Good news that your girl is kicking from trim....:pass:..means you can take a sneaky smoke...I Prefer fresh bud over cured....so I need then to kick from harvest.

Bill is tired n sore...spent all day off and on clearing up that felled tree and trimming out the trees I still got. Got 2 more orange trees to chop and clean up the crepe myrtle back there....Dad really let things go in the last year but then again he wouldn't let me do it......just wanted to see the gree things grow, especially the orange trees.. Damn freeze got em and the root stock was only thing growing. Sill got a lot to do but getting closer, saving up the wood for when it gets cooler. No way I'm lighting off the burn barrel in this heat.

Poor @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ..sounds like you could do with an epsom salts bath....:soak:....
Eases off all the aching muscles....and you can recycle the mag for your girls.....:watering:..win..win...

We are under a burn ban until end of Sept..

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

So the Particulate Matter PM2.5 is over 80 from the wild fire smoke filling the valley. This means another day of running the AC instead of the swamp cooler. It uses about 10 times as much energy and cannot keep up with the friging 106°F predicted for today...............:shrug:

UK news says the fires are getting Worse @Mañ'O'Green ... :pass: ..much like Europe a month ago...either fires or flooding..
Is everyone out of that hurricanes path.....

Just dropping some photos....... blackstrap just started fade today

IMG20210830173539.jpg

IMG20210830173549.jpg

And anvil on heavy fade....... But Still two weeks left I reckon......... Got a really pretty fade
IMG20210830174125.jpg

My gosh I'm gonna miss this plant when I chop her:sad:......... But that's when the real work will begin:hookah::pass::jointman:

nope ,,telling people to stay at home :thumbsup:

That's you gainfully employed until at least Spring...................................................................................................2024..............:pass:

You'll be Expecting overtime..with the kids going back to school...and holiday makers returning home...smoke more dope....you'll get through it...

Damn you @Mossy ever since your Spanish donkey comment I’ve had this song stuck in my head! :rofl:

:frog:

:crying:

touch screen chrome books are great

Long story...disappointing end @hairyman ...:pass:

But...a word of Warning....when you have been touch screen..never go back to cursor control...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back