Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? The heat has been such that ac's can't keep up. Temps in grow space in afternoon 85-88. I bumped humidity up to 75%. Will/could this cause the girls that are in flower to mold? I do have plenty of air flow.
Yes, it’s a definite possibility. Defoliation is your friend.

?? The heat has been such that ac's can't keep up. Temps in grow space in afternoon 85-88. I bumped humidity up to 75%. Will/could this cause the girls that are in flower to mold? I do have plenty of air flow.
Hello as long as you got good air flow should be ok with lights on but that high rh with lights out could give you mould

I feel your pain brother / sister. I have hit 90 the past couple of days. Not many people have ac in my area, rarely gets over 75f / 24c here. I have kept my humidity around 50%, afraid of the mold.

Thanks for the rep Mossy. They are starting to show deficiencies.
Nitrogen
E516D113-4EC2-432C-A263-95AFF33A07C9.jpeg

cal/mag
447A76DF-F194-4809-B75B-800C4168BA09.jpeg

I got them right where I want them.
B90F03C7-5C1A-407F-959E-34537F1CBD9A.jpeg

Thanks auntie!!
Check it out
View attachment 1357688View attachment 1357689
May center it a bit and spread it out a bit better but I think I’m done touching it...

@arty zan yorkies over here are a small terrier with hypoallergenic hair and good at getting rats.

Oh ya the ducts fell on the net which snapped the head... so close to the other nodes... I think I may try Super glue
Was like the worlds worst slinky
Take that clamp off bro and use duct tape! I’ve used it successfully EVERY SINGLE TIME I’ve gone overboard on supercropping and snapped stem! Even my tomatillo plant out front I did it to and that branch is 7’ long now!

A spoiler isn't a link.:rofl:
I would never post anything dangerous or leading to dodgy sites!
I funniest bit is where he had to hide the kitten in his underpants, I don't know who to feel sorry for the most, the kitten or him!

Honestly who steals a bra.
It beggars belief and yet some people do it.
LMAO a national shortage of coal sacks!:crying:
I think I have found who nicked your bra.
View attachment 1357739
That should be big enough be able to carry coal to Newcastle!:rofl:
Think her hubby uses it as a hammock on his days off!

Yes definitely and quick question……
Do u go off vpd??? I’m in veg and 85/70% has me at 1.0 and to get vpd into 1.5 range for bloom it’ll mean either increasing the temperature or decreasing the humidity! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back