Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dried, not cured
Can bet your ass the test samples go out the door wetter than what’s shipped out they waiting for that result before they can send the goods lol
I’d like bigger breakdowns of the smoke included with the buys..

They have been going totally yellow but I had thrown them in the trash before the picture. I believe I have a mag def. brought on by to much cal mag combined with my tap water that is high in cal. My RO buddy is supposed to be here today. I have already give 1 of the girls a stiff drink. I could see the positive results with in hours. :pass:

View attachment 1357824

And any time I have had N deficiency the leaves go totally yellow before dying off but like I said I’m no pro! @Mañ'O'Green would know the answer better than I!:d5:
They way I read this chart the answer is yes cal can block mag. I haven’t fed the 3 others for a week and a half and didn’t give them no water for a week. I gave them 3 feeding of 1/2 strength nutes and cal/ mag. The fist one I saw quick recovery the second seemed to not do nothing and the third was a no go. To much cal with my tap water and lack of others. Including N. :pass:

We’ll speak of the devil.
2E1D9831-0B67-4469-BE6E-DF1BF4013CA6.jpeg

So lights out I turn on dehumidifier which introduces heat. Just can't win
It might be worth trying for a night just to see if the temp is impacted significantly. I have a fresh air intake from the outside and exhaust to the great outdoors. Even with dehumidifier running I get down to the low 70's at night.

Can bet your ass the test samples go out the door wetter than what’s shipped out they waiting for that result before they can send the goods lol
I’d like bigger breakdowns of the smoke included with the buys..
I hope the west coast OG's coming to FL. don't follow the little popcorn nugs these corporate hacks have been pushing

I hope the west coast OG's coming to FL. don't follow the little popcorn nugs these corporate hacks have been pushing
Last time I was at the dispensary they tried a bait and switch. Showed me a 1/2 oz of decent looking and smelling grass. I said ok. Then pulled a bag of popcorn out. I told them they could go on and put it back lol.

Good Morfnoevight All you cool cats! Happy Caturday.

cat biker.gif

?? The heat has been such that ac's can't keep up. Temps in grow space in afternoon 85-88. I bumped humidity up to 75%. Will/could this cause the girls that are in flower to mold? I do have plenty of air flow.
So lights out I turn on dehumidifier which introduces heat. Just can't win

Don't worry much about the heat at night. It is way better than bud rot. You must avoid hitting the dew point at all costs. This is the temerature where moisture forms water droplets on the plant surfaces. You may be able to move the dehydrator to the lung room instead of inside the tent. This will cause less heat build-up do to the larger air volume.

@Cave Dirt Cody start a thread in the Infirmary and tag me in. Excess looks like deficiencies and there can be other factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back