Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn’t look like N to me but I suck at deficiency diagnosis! One thing I am sure of tho….

CAL/MAG ARE 2 DIFF DEFICIENCIES! Not a combo problem! ;)
Can to much cal interfere with magnesium uptake?
They are deficient in just about everything but PH buffer. I am starting them on just a base nute in the morning. If it don’t clear it up(it will) then I will get a different base nute. :pass:

Nitrogen deficiency.
4EA177A8-592B-45E3-A764-E284005D925C.jpeg

so i've edited your post to tag in Hobbsey for you.....:headbang:

mmm, sorry auntie, but fyi -> when u edit in a tag for someone, it duz not alert that person...they only get an alert from a tag when said tag is put in the orig post, not added in later....jus sayin & carry on plz :pighug: ppp

Take that clamp off bro and use duct tape! I’ve used it successfully EVERY SINGLE TIME I’ve gone overboard on supercropping and snapped stem! Even my tomatillo plant out front I did it to and that branch is 7’ long now!
I’m leaving it for a bit to close the open pith... thing was a slushy straw would’ve been a champ...
So just tape over it when I remove? Was thinking about super glue lol it’s pretty bad and right low, may have to sacrifice next two to stop it from going down more..
I dropped the ducting during test fit and it hit the net which slide it down.... the sound was terrible... like a bite outta celery stick.. bastard!!! Worst slinky ever

Last edited:
So lights out I turn on dehumidifier which introduces heat. Just can't win
Go to the grocery store... buy big bags of rice... open them up and place around tent..
Lemme know how it goes
:pass:

So I was thinking about all this legal tested horse shit. All these strains listed as high limonene and such... yet I don’t smell or taste it like I do on others...
Makes me wonder are lemon based ph downs throwing the test results off??
Lol
Pretty baked...

Go to the grocery store... buy big bags of rice... open them up and place around tent..
Lemme know how it goes
:pass:

So I was thinking about all this legal tested horse shit. All these strains listed as high limonene and such... yet I don’t smell or taste it like I do on others...
Makes me wonder are lemon based ph downs throwing the test results off??
Lol
Pretty baked...
Dried, not cured

-> post #5000! :yay: :cooldance: which meanz it'z taken 1m 20d to reach 500 pagez & 1m 10d remain to hit 1000 pagez, sooooo -> CAN U DO IT-?? HUH-?? HUH-???!! :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back