Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @MikaelAndréasSöderberg ...:pass: ..sharing one.

I haven't seen DPTony in forever.....but I'm sure I spotted something in the staff room about a DP rep being on ite...... :headbang:

do i not remember seeing something that DP were planning on mass expansion...but in South America.....?
Tell em to save some for Canada lol
They must be on the hunt for something

Did you click the "spoiler"?
Such a heart warming video!

i'm so well trained i don't go through links......:crying:.......my Son taught me....

heart warming..perfect for Caturday........

Poor kitten would have suffocated if I stuck it in my bra...:pass:

I got one stolen off the washing line in the UK...told hubby..and he says...hmm...poor buggers probably couldn't find a coal Sack.....:crying:

46D5009F-5A54-4EBF-91F0-15DCA8DAC647.jpeg

snap of the hungry ladies. I’ve cut off nutes, water and cut the lights back to keep them from busting the zippers out my tent.:naughtystep:
Heading up to try and get the she shed operational and take them to their new home. Then I will come home and make the girls some biscuits and gravy, get these bud motors firing on all cylinders. :growing::pass:

Outta pocket didn’t get picked for test...
So super pissed when stuff like that happens after I spend good money..
And can @Son of Hobbes change my donation to momo or Mohawk Warrior lol I squeezed in to top donors slot

Jesus what happened now?

I think I seen him on here still
So it was you that bumped me....

i'm so well trained i don't go through links......:crying:.......my Son taught me....

heart warming..perfect for Caturday........

Poor kitten would have suffocated if I stuck it in my bra...:pass:

I got one stolen off the washing line in the UK...told hubby..and he says...hmm...poor buggers probably couldn't find a coal Sack.....:crying:
A spoiler isn't a link.:rofl:
I would never post anything dangerous or leading to dodgy sites!
I funniest bit is where he had to hide the kitten in his underpants, I don't know who to feel sorry for the most, the kitten or him!

Honestly who steals a bra.
It beggars belief and yet some people do it.
LMAO a national shortage of coal sacks!:crying:
I think I have found who nicked your bra.
1629552027220.png

That should be big enough be able to carry coal to Newcastle!:rofl:

A spoiler isn't a link.:rofl:
I would never post anything dangerous or leading to dodgy sites!

:crying:It is just second nature....I don't Do @blue's either......:crying:

I'm sure I was told we didn't allow them on site in case they were Traps.............:pass:........and I've never opened one since......

Honestly who steals a bra.
It beggars belief and yet some people do it.

It was me Best one........the next door neighbour was having a Boy Party....guess I Know Where it went......:nono:

That should be big enough be able to carry coal to Newcastle

:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back