Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not out of the main original but it’s a little ruff after improper storage.. I need the additives, the original sample they sent along lasted a good couple runs but I need some more
Looks like they got new fancy packaging too
I just checked the web site and they are only out of the 1000g One part but I see it is a new formula. I need to investigate to see what has changed. I hope they added Mg and S.

Not out of the main original but it’s a little ruff after improper storage.. I need the additives, the original sample they sent along lasted a good couple runs but I need some more
Just grind it up. It will be fine - pun intended :crying:

Thank you. Me too. My gastroenterologist thinks cannabis may be slowing my digestion. He is well respected here in California and goes through hundreds if not thousands of patients in his practice. It would not surprise me too much because I seem to develop allergies to all of the drugs I take for more than a few years? Dabs are very strong and I have been using them for well over a year now. I am going to be devastated if it turns out to be my dabs. So I am hoping for something curable like an ulcer :rofl:
Gastroparesis is a lousy diagnosis. Let’s hope it’s just something a brief course of ppi s can fix. Ulcer would work too:rofl:

Afternoon kittens....was having a nice chat n coffee with wife this morning so didn't bother booting up the laptop. Hope everyone's day is going good so far....

I still have a lot of V2 single I got just over a year ago. I repackaged mine and used a lot of desiccant in.

Just finishing a program about the 7th century archeology find in Sutton, England of a king or high level warrior just before the war in '39.
I knew about it as a kid, but it was VERY rudimentary at best. Quite the insight into the Dark Ages. The craftsmanship of the jewelry , helmet and other regalia of a warrior. Defiantly something you wouldn't associate with the Dark Ages!

Here is the response from GreenLeaf:

2021-08-17_12-43-47.jpg

Sufur? dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back