Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:..been waiting up for me getting in....?
No, I actually have been turning in early. The gut pain wears me out. This morning is the first day in two weeks it does not hurt. I hope it lasts until we can get a camera down there to see what is going on. I suspect an ulcer and I hope it is not cancer. There is no history of cancer in my family but I have had inflamation in my digestive track for 20+ years?

Ok so for the "sink" picture "I know that contact lens is in here somewhere?" "The pecker polisher" "male bidet" and too many XXX for prime time.

No, I actually have been turning in early. The gut pain wears me out. This morning is the first day in two weeks it does not hurt. I hope it lasts until we can get a camera down there to see what is going on. I suspect an ulcer and I hope it is not cancer. There is no history of cancer in my family but I have had inflamation in my digestive track for 20+ years?

Ok so for the "sink" picture "I know that contact lens is in here somewhere?" "The pecker polisher" "male bidet" and too many XXX for prime time.
Heheheh
You know when the Greenleaf guys are gonna have stock?

Highly recommend White Crack for semi functional excellent pain control. Hope it’s nothin serious.

Highly recommend White Crack for semi functional excellent pain control. Hope it’s nothin serious.
Thank you. Me too. My gastroenterologist thinks cannabis may be slowing my digestion. He is well respected here in California and goes through hundreds if not thousands of patients in his practice. It would not surprise me too much because I seem to develop allergies to all of the drugs I take for more than a few years? Dabs are very strong and I have been using them for well over a year now. I am going to be devastated if it turns out to be my dabs. So I am hoping for something curable like an ulcer :rofl:

Thank you. Me too. My gastroenterologist thinks cannabis may be slowing my digestion. He is well respected here in California and goes through hundreds if not thousands of patients in his practice. It would not surprise me too much because I seem to develop allergies to all of the drugs I take for more than a few years? Dabs are very strong and I have been using them for well over a year now. I am going to be devastated if it turns out to be my dabs. So I am hoping for something curable like an ulcer :rofl:
You could have easily got the bacteria that causes ulcers. It makes sense for it to attack an area that become or is a ongoing sensitive area that can become inflamed.

Are you out?
Not out of the main original but it’s a little ruff after improper storage.. I need the additives, the original sample they sent along lasted a good couple runs but I need some more
Looks like they got new fancy packaging too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back