Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain in the forecast! Just when I was going to feed the smaller Haze today after a layer of EWC yesterday! :cuss:
I sprayed Phyter first thing and will do daily during this period.
Not worried about my big haze in the EarthBox with the way I have the covers set up, but I need to do something for the smaller on in the 15gal pot. I think I've got a good plan to keep most of the rain out of the pot.

if they're touchin the soil, then off with em! :tang: it ain't gonna hurt nothin, trust me ;) ppp
Truth!!!

Now I woke up and see a horror show.. the PW has made it’s way... oh man..
Gonna try a milk spray I think and just spray the lower shit where it’s starting until ready and discard at harvest I’m thinking any week now.. especially now maybe any day..

God morning Mossy and Stoners :pass:
Time to wake and bake!:baked:
View attachment 1356188
Maybe pack a bowl!

In July 2021 we sadly Frenchy Cannoli passed away.
He was a fantastic maker of hashish.
In this video he shows you how!
View attachment 1356192View attachment 1356191View attachment 1356193
Sorry there is no video image, So the pics above are to make up for that!
In this video he shows you how!
Sodding Youtube and it's age restrictions.
Click on the video to watch on youtube.

Do you or have you, made your own Hash?
Post a pic of it here in LS, if could ,I'd love to see some AFN hash!
Dry ice sieved, Bubble bags, Gumby(gravity hash)Blender hash, Dry sieve hash, Hand rubbed(finger hash),Scissor hash, Jelly hash.
Rosin presses count too.
#SHOWUSYOURHASH Now that's what I call a hash tag!:rofl:

With so many people growing there own smoke these days, the hash trade has reduced somewhat, so if you have some nice imported hash, why not show us what your smoking.

In the words of Biggie - First comes the cash, then comes the ass, then come big blunts with chunks of hash.

Terrible not frenchy too
To put a link inside a Quote/Message.
  1. View attachment 1356211 Put in message
  2. View attachment 1356212 Copy the link you want to link to - Here it is "todays - Live Stoners page as an example.
  3. View attachment 1356213 Then "highlight" the quote/message where you want o insert the link
  4. View attachment 1356214 Then click the insert "Link" button
  5. View attachment 1356216 The link insert box will appear. Paste the "Link Address" you copied from the address bar and click insert.
  6. You now have inserted a a link inside a message!
  7. You don't have to insert a link into a message, you can just add a link by using the link button. The link will then appear in green writing to show it is a live link!
  8. The style I posted, is using the "Alignment" button.
  9. View attachment 1356218 The Alignment button has 3 function. Align to Left, Centered and Align to the right. I use the "centered alignment" to create a poster style message.
  10. Using Bold & different character sizes along with emojis makes for a more dynamic "Poster"
  11. This is something I developed when the "Auto Warriors" were doing live interviews and I would post a poster to let members know!
  12. Auto Warriors "Live Interviews" <<<--- Click the link to read the live interviews we did. There is even an interview, where the Auto Warrior, interview me!
View attachment 1356219
Good times.. we interviewed you because you’re a superstar artisan.
Top shelf guy.
Remember the #showusyourbush
C301A5F4-E5B8-40C5-A267-6E9659EEED56.jpeg
95D2D5BF-A4CA-4BF1-90CC-9C2B99A5711F.jpeg
A6D2FEAD-DC79-4C7D-B9F8-119F529C794B.jpeg

Fox tailing.

Last edited:
Truth!!!

Now I woke up and see a horror show.. the PW has made it’s way... oh man..
Gonna try a milk spray I think and just spray the lower shit where it’s starting until ready and discard at harvest I’m thinking any week now.. especially now maybe any day..

Terrible not frenchy too

Good times.. we interviewed you because your a superstar artisan.
Top shelf guy.
Remember the #showusyourbush
View attachment 1356263View attachment 1356264View attachment 1356265
Fox tailing.
@mohawk warrior you are always so kind with your words! Thank you very much, they are always appreciated!:bighug:
I do remember showusyour bush!
It kinda why I posted #showusyourhash.
Heady days and fond memories!:headbang:

Rain in the forecast! Just when I was going to feed the smaller Haze today after a layer of EWC yesterday! :cuss:
I sprayed Phyter first thing and will do daily during this period.
Not worried about my big haze in the EarthBox with the way I have the covers set up, but I need to do something for the smaller on in the 15gal pot. I think I've got a good plan to keep most of the rain out of the pot.
LOL! That took all of 10 min from laptop to getting it done and stuff put away the Panda film, razor blade a Gorilla tape.
I cut out an overly large square of Panda film, added a bit more hay(needed to do that anyway) and split the film in the middle a little over half way. I tucked the film between the poles of the stand and the bag....very tight........ and taped the split together. I formed a tent-like structure with the main stem being the top and sloping sides for the rain to run off the pot. Taped film to the two bamboo poles either side of the main stem to maintain the tent structure.

@mohawk warrior you are always so kind with your words! Thank you very much, they are always appreciated!:bighug:
I do remember showusyour bush!
It kinda why I posted #showusyourhash.
Heady days and fond memories!:headbang:
Thank you arty!
Now feck off will ya :crying:
Kidding. Great times, we still got some more years to make memories.
And always right from day one you’ve be just spot on with the knowledge, and open to share.
If you ever come this way gimme a shout cause I doubt I’ll visit UK, I did see you mention moving to Spain maybe.. good weather, I can visit that lmao. Maybe throw some tomatoes. Don’t they have like a yearly tomato war or something? Maybe wrong place..

LOL! That took all of 10 min from laptop to getting it done and stuff put away the Panda film, razor blade a Gorilla tape.
I cut out an overly large square of Panda film, added a bit more hay(needed to do that anyway) and split the film in the middle a little over half way. I tucked the film between the poles of the stand and the bag....very tight........ and taped the split together. I formed a tent-like structure with the main stem being the top and sloping sides for the rain to run off the pot. Taped film to the two bamboo poles either side of the main stem to maintain the tent structure.
Always prepared bill I love it, mr improvise adapt and overcome .
Wish I had some panda film lol I was thinking Saran Wrap heheh

Now here’s the shot of the PM creeping

Well it was only a matter of time..
So this is happening View attachment 1356273View attachment 1356274
Creeping around the pot all on lower knee high right now..
Shit bud area,
Any suggestions? I’m thinking if I should just go In an chop everything up when it rains

Always prepared bill I love it, mr improvise adapt and overcome .
Wish I had some panda film lol I was thinking Saran Wrap heheh

Now here’s the shot of the PM creeping

Any suggestions? I’m thinking if I should just go In an chop everything up when it rains
I've got nothing for something that's established and in pots. The few time I had any fungus problems in my old garden, I sprayed a baking soda mixture, but that was .growing in real soil outdoors. Not worried about any pH changes in the soil.

If it's like that on the leaves, at the very least chop off everything around it, but I'd honestly just chop it. Damn shame!

Definitely check your other girls outside and I'd look at their structure close to see if you can improve airflow.

Last edited:
I've got nothing for something that's established and in pots. The few time I had any fungus problems in my old garden, I sprayed a baking soda mixture, but that was .growing in real soil outdoors. Not worried about any pH changes in the soil.
I’ve also used that mix also the hydrogen peroxide bath..
But I got rain in the forecast for next couple days again,
And they look like they wanna keep going.
Looks like hashplants to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back