Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pleasure mate!:d5:
We all lend a hand where we can, that's what make AFN the friendliest canna forum on the interweb!:weed:
Keep wigglin that AFN vibe!
:vibe: :afn::vibe::afn::vibe::afn::vibe::afn::vibe::afn::vibe:
Morning Arty! :D

:bighug:

Has a seedstockers VOTE banner appeared at the top of the screen for you?

@blue thanks for the rep! :toke:
I'm heading out now, have fun yawll!

Thank you for the welcome and advice mate. I know its a bit of a controversial subject haha .. everyone has their different ways to grow. I'm just stuck and confused a little at what to do. I will take everyone's advice onboard and take it from there .. could always try a couple of different things on separate plants and see how they go. Cheers
It's really pretty simple. Defol for proper airflow to help prevent mold, dying old leaves and any leaf touching the media or close that nutes can splash back up or hit when feeding or watering..
It's best to keep an open bottom canopy. Usually by the third week in most strains you can that get area cleaned up and maintained.
That's the bare basics. Get that down pat and then you can explore LST.

And Welcome! You picked the best site for growing canna. You'll find every method for growing canna from some of the best growers in the world.........I'm not one of those, but I learn something every day from here and my own observations.
The biggest tip I can give it just be attentive, observant and diligent to your girls. They will talk to you in canna sign language. They will tell you all sort of things. They will let you know when they are happy with what environment you provided. As someone mentioned, paying close attention to VPD and trying to keep it in the optimal range for the girl's current point in it's life cycle, will pay vast dividends in production and optimal health.
Never hesitate in asking a question on this forum. Unlike some other forums, you should have no fear of anyone belittling you for asking a simple question no matter how many times it's been asked. It's NOT tolerated here!

View attachment 1356078

@WildBill ...... :pass: ..should we put a Bid in...........?............................................:crying:

No, it's a badass car for sure. I have sat in one, Jay Leno's car a few years ago, I was with one of the Ring Brothers that was visiting him. IT SUCKED GETTING IN IT AND OUT!
I had met Jay many years ago on a set that they were using one of his cars in the shoots that my sister-in-law was a make up artist. Jay is just a regular guy with a badass car collection. I had to re-hydrate after leaving Jay's place from all the drooling over the cars! LOL! I did NOT want to leave!

God morning Mossy and Stoners :pass:
Time to wake and bake!:baked:
View attachment 1356188
Maybe pack a bowl!

In July 2021 we sadly Frenchy Cannoli passed away.
He was a fantastic maker of hashish.
In this video he shows you how!
Sorry there is no video image, So the pics above are to make up for that!
In this video he shows you how!
Sodding Youtube and it's age restrictions.
Click on the video to watch on youtube.

Do you or have you, made your own Hash?
Post a pic of it here in LS, if could ,I'd love to see some AFN hash!
Dry ice sieved, Bubble bags, Gumby(gravity hash)Blender hash, Dry sieve hash, Hand rubbed(finger hash),Scissor hash, Jelly hash.
Rosin presses count too.
#SHOWUSYOURHASH Now that's what I call a hash tag!:rofl:

With so many people growing there own smoke these days, the hash trade has reduced somewhat, so if you have some nice imported hash, why not show us what your smoking.

In the words of Biggie - First comes the cash, then comes the ass, then come big blunts with chunks of hash.

I made this last year and just cracked it a few days ago. Simply amazing smoke!
I worked it a little more after that pic and got it way more shiny and smooth.
IMG_20201110_005702470_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back