Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food talk getting me hungry..
Meds are kicking in full spectrum... wicked!!
Ya thanks for the rep everyone!!
It’s been soooo long since it’s been this silent
Lol
The misses went out with lil one.
:crying::crying::crying::crying:
My mistake, these dam new fangled cameras and there wild colours.
It's like when you take a photo of your plants and put it on you computer and you look at it and think, "my plants aren't that shade of green".
I have now learn about "White balance" and how to set it in different light settings, it does help but what a faff!

Yup you are a sun lover and no mistake!
I don't mind it cool and snow doesn't phase me in the least!
If you have read the Mephisto story here in the forums.
Mitch tells of his first winter, thinking hey Spain is a warm country.
They spent that winter in a single room and still froze their butts of.
Personally I would have got me a chair and sat in the grow tent!
Newer members may have not read their story , so I have put it in the link bellow!
The Mephisto story...so far
Lmao arty you’re great. I literally said the same thing why not sleep with the plants.

And white balance?? Heheheh is that like the down south confederate thing? Or the Malcom X one?

Food talk getting me hungry..
Meds are kicking in full spectrum... wicked!!
Ya thanks for the rep everyone!!
It’s been soooo long since it’s been this silent
Lol
The misses went out with lil one.

Lmao arty you’re great. I literally said the same thing why not sleep with the plants.

And white balance?? Heheheh is that like the down south confederate thing? Or the Malcom X one?
LMAO The type of white balance you get on your camera for different types of light!

It is as good as it looks

Not giving away any Secrets...where you holed up...you are European...?

I imagine heat aside, that part of the world is fantastic. We are in the USA. Neither of us born here. Multi country immigrants. Nearly back to being able to retire completely. Definitely "country shopping" a bit.

In other news.....

Major earthquake in Haiti over the weekend. Just got off our security briefing. Been recommended to bring our own personal sidearm and armor if we have it. Hmph. I'm too old for this.

I'm a consultant! An analyst! Not a field guy! Might not have to do anything but show up and sit on the boat. We shall see. 10 days to go.

I imagine heat aside, that part of the world is fantastic. We are in the USA. Neither of us born here. Multi country immigrants. Nearly back to being able to retire completely. Definitely "country shopping" a bit.

In other news.....

Major earthquake in Haiti over the weekend. Just got off our security briefing. Been recommended to bring our own personal sidearm and armor if we have it. Hmph. I'm too old for this.

I'm a consultant! An analyst! Not a field guy! Might not have to do anything but show up and sit on the boat. We shall see. 10 days to go.
An analyst eh...:eyebrows:
Never really could understand people’s bum fetishes.. :crying:
:pass:

Lil momo is back and not happy and tired
Covered in bandaids.. got some shots

An analyst eh...:eyebrows:
Never really could understand people’s bum fetishes.. :crying:
:pass:

Lil momo is back and not happy and tired
Covered in bandaids.. got some shots
You bought any white spray paint recently?:rofl:
1629133160303.png

Oh what a wonderful morning....... NOT!.
Damned electrical company decided they wanted to change the pole next door to me . That would have been fine, if they would have notified me. Three and a half hours later still no fucking power!

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ....yup....I Think we peeked out yesterday.....Luckily....the humidity was low...so not as bad as it could have been.

Dropped 10C today..... :pass: .....bloody dogs had me up at 4 am so they could have a run around.....:biggrin:...when it cooled off....

They hear the aircon come on now..they come knocking at the door......:biggrin:
Ooo ooo the weather service dropped the forecast from 111/43.8 to 107/41.7 shyte it is a cold snap :crying: It is already just plain miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back