Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1714.JPG

@arty zan .......:headbang:...fresh...(brined) pepper corns.......if you Like black pepper....you would probably love the fresh ones....Much More aromatic...and under 1 euro a jar.

Do you want the lamb chops to go with them.....?................:eyebrows:

IMG_1719.JPG

Sundays dinner on Monday.....yesterday was just too hot to want a dinner....:biggrin:...temps have dropped 10C's today.....TF...

IMG_1716.JPG

Good Morning AFN stoners........same lovely start of the day as yesterday, here's to hoping it don't get too hot like yesterday as well.

Good Morning AFN stoners........same lovely start of the day as yesterday, here's to hoping it don't get too hot like yesterday as well.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ....yup....I Think we peeked out yesterday.....Luckily....the humidity was low...so not as bad as it could have been.

Dropped 10C today..... :pass: .....bloody dogs had me up at 4 am so they could have a run around.....:biggrin:...when it cooled off....

They hear the aircon come on now..they come knocking at the door......:biggrin:

It is as good as it looks @DCLXVI ...as long as you are Chilled......:pass:

If you Expect speed and efficiency.......................................you are going to be a Very Frustrated Bunny......:cuss:...manyana attitude takes a bit of getting used to....ask Hubby......:pass:

Not giving away any Secrets...where you holed up...you are European...?

View attachment 1355911

@arty zan .......:headbang:...fresh...(brined) pepper corns.......if you Like black pepper....you would probably love the fresh ones....Much More aromatic...and under 1 euro a jar.

Do you want the lamb chops to go with them.....?................:eyebrows:

View attachment 1355912

Sundays dinner on Monday.....yesterday was just too hot to want a dinner....:biggrin:...temps have dropped 10C's today.....TF...

View attachment 1355913
I'm gonna go looking for them, I have all sorts of interesting international food shops around me. I know there is a Spanish food shop just down the road!
One Turkish food store, sells bongs pipes, scales & vaporizers.
You can't see in the shop as the window is full of stuff, right up against the glass to the ceiling.
At first glance it looks all disorganized & chaotic, so most people don't see what is there, right in the window and just breeze past..
Hidden in plain sight, LMAO
I may have to get a picture of it!

42/43℃ sorry I don't understand ℉, i was born after decimalization (but only just)!
That is still to warm for me!
If I was to live in Spain (I'd Love too) It would be the Espania Verde for me!
All along the top from Bilbao to Finisterra any where green and they get snow in the winter.
To me it is like the Spanish version of Scotland, they even play bagpipes and are the Celtic people of Spain.

Lamb chops are you kidding me???? I love Lamb full stop!
I'm not a huge chilli lover, meaning I can't do full on fuego!
I do like a little kick to pep things up though.
To give you an idea of how hot I go, when having a curry, I don't mind a madras but won't eat a vindaloo.
If you serve up a phaal best be calling the fire brigade, the paramedics and put some toilet rolls in the freezer for me!:crying:
BTW what's the red glaze on the lamb chops, made from?

Don't forget to post your votes *
In the Seedstockers
:vibe:Solo Cup Competition:vibe:

:yeahthat:Just click the:yeahthat:
link above
:astar::astar::astar::astar::astar:

:woohoo1: :vibes: :woohoo1:

Help support you AFN brothers and sisters

1629123745988.png
1629123786035.png

*These Solo Cups are not in the competition!
Critical Orange Punch from dutch Passion
Grown by Arty Zan

Oh man where does the time go...

Little brunch break
Who wants some banana dos si dos x papaya?
image.jpg

:pass::bong:

Casted my vote first thing...
And @arty zan definitelywould have gotten my vote... very nice brother!!

Smoked a sample from orgy pot snipped awhile ago, not even ready... been using big words past couple hours lmao.. getting my brain flowing

Last edited:
I'm gonna go looking for them, I have all sorts of interesting international food shops around me. I know there is a Spanish food shop just down the road!

One of those things..if you are not Looking for them you might not Notice them..... :headbang: ..but they are a little Pleasure...the mouth feel/taste is so Aromatic....

Hidden in plain sight, LMAO
I may have to get a picture of it!

Best Stealth........:headbang:

If I was to live in Spain (I'd Love too) It would be the Espania Verde for me!
All along the top from Bilbao to Finisterra any where green and they get snow in the winter.
To me it is like the Spanish version of Scotland, they even play bagpipes and are the Celtic people of Spain

Hondon Valley.......you get up in the hills and you See the mountain mist rolling down and me head was going Wow....Perfect...
Gentle rolling mist to wake up the girls...

We were looking further North...until someone said Northern Spain can be as cold as the UK in winter...just not as wet...so we trotted South.

Gawd..who was it in Northern Spain actually clocked minus 15 C coz they were inland...?...one of the members here...:headbang:..

We don't Do curry....so I've no Idea....:biggrin:

BTW what's the red glaze on the lamb chops, made from

Cooking...?....
I don't buy ready glazed stuff...coz most use flour in some form...and I'm a great believer in Good Meat only needs salt and pepper on it.....:chef:

One of those things..if you are not Looking for them you might not Notice them..... :headbang: ..but they are a little Pleasure...the mouth feel/taste is so Aromatic....

Best Stealth........:headbang:

Hondon Valley.......you get up in the hills and you See the mountain mist rolling down and me head was going Wow....Perfect...
Gentle rolling mist to wake up the girls...

We were looking further North...until someone said Northern Spain can be as cold as the UK in winter...just not as wet...so we trotted South.

Gawd..who was it in Northern Spain actually clocked minus 15 C coz they were inland...?...one of the members here...:headbang:..

We don't Do curry....so I've no Idea....:biggrin:

Cooking...?....
I don't buy ready glazed stuff...coz most use flour in some form...and I'm a great believer in Good Meat only needs salt and pepper on it.....:chef:
:crying::crying::crying::crying:
My mistake, these dam new fangled cameras and there wild colours.
It's like when you take a photo of your plants and put it on you computer and you look at it and think, "my plants aren't that shade of green".
I have now learn about "White balance" and how to set it in different light settings, it does help but what a faff!

Yup you are a sun lover and no mistake!
I don't mind it cool and snow doesn't phase me in the least!
If you have read the Mephisto story here in the forums.
Mitch tells of his first winter, thinking hey Spain is a warm country.
They spent that winter in a single room and still froze their butts of.
Personally I would have got me a chair and sat in the grow tent!
Newer members may have not read their story , so I have put it in the link bellow!
The Mephisto story...so far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back