Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...they f**kin suck dude...hope you are free of them too @WildBill
Most times....yeah.
Outta the blue crap pisses me off. And the anniversary shit is almost always predictable and somewhat foretelling, but the foretelling crap is hardest to deal with personally.

Realizing the source is the biggest part of dealing with it.

@arty zan ...LS is running too fast to keep up....but I saw you ask about the Frog.

Yes New Dragon.....but...it has rogue content.

The Frog is Giggle plus Kush...

I crossed with what I Though was a fully Auto Giggle selection.....but I've got a FF in the mix....so it needs a few Rolls to eradicate the Rogue.... :pass:

@arty zan ...LS is running too fast to keep up....but I saw you ask about the Frog.

I crossed with what I Though was a fully Auto Giggle selection.....but I've got a FF in the mix....so it needs a few Rolls to eradicate the Rogue.... :pass:
Thanks @Mossy for the info!
I look forward to following the process and a 100% version in the future! :headbang:
If it is a smoke you like, I know I will to, see we are both indy fans!:smokeit:

@ mossy here's a frog track for you!
Go Larry, Go Larry, Go, Go, Go

Go Larry, go Larry, go go go Larry
Go Larry, go Larry, go, go, go, go, go

Last edited:
Good Morning AFN. Mild weather so far, storm further west so not as much rain as predicted but enough to keep it cloudy cool.....hope it stays that way. Ordered some new (albeit used) video equipt off fleabay for the upcoming shoot on soxhlet extraction. Appears 1 ml is a perfect dosing on the freezer extract, slept all night. Thinking about taking half of it and evaping it down for giggle juice. Still haven't gotten off my azz to finish grow arrangement. Funny how when you got plenty in the jars it's not as high a priority but I still gotta do a seed run at least. That's about it for now....

I did a boo boo the other day. I woke hurting, actually the hurting woke me, so I made canna coffee the first thing. It was 4:30am and I was still groggy and the pain was getting stupid. With grogginess and the pain yelling at me, I guess I grabbed the wrong spoon. After about an hour, I felt the coffee pretty well, but the pain was still pretty rough. So I threw s tiny hash ball in the vape for a hit. The next thing I remember I started hearing a thumping against the wall and realized the cats were playing next to my window...........and it was 3hrs later. LOL!
Yeah, I was still feeling it at 2pm! LOL! The pain wuz gone! :funny:

Aye @WildBill ...hubby did the 4 hour standard sleep...then got up and ate his Dinner....:dragon8:

We got some new Treats.....small ice cream lumps with chocolate....small choc ice...about 2 by1 inches......well....it was like feeding a donkey strawberries...:crisps:...I don't even Think he chewed them....:crying:

Worst is...he'll look in the freezer in a couple of days and say..have YOU eaten all those choc ices.

I day...I Swear...I'll video him.....:crying:

:woody: :jump::jump::dragon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back