Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting!
I think I found something in the US that is MUCH cheaper and looks like the same end product.
Attach 'gardening' to a product and the price goes up!
I'll call later to get more info.
That's awesome Bill!! :headbang:
Diahydro is a UK company.
One of the most frustrating things is, how certain products are available in Europe or in the US but not always in both.
Let us know more on what you find out!

I'll have to get back to you on that one bro.
Since I woke up and though, i'll just check the forums (LMAO >>>> just check:rofl:) and since then I have been answering many questions & comments etc and I have not even had my brekkie.
So I'm thinking of having brunch but that window is rapidly closing, so I may just end up having lunch.
No matter what happens, I will definitely be having "High Tea", no matter what!:crying:
I just got up haha....my brain will get up in about an hour or so and join me, I presume haha...

Breakfast of Champions dudes...
IMG_20210815_112741516.jpg

No matter what happens, I will definitely be having "High Tea", no matter what!:crying:

I Know a Hint when I Hear one.............:yeah:...That'll keep a growing boy Happy for a few hours.......

1629023168784.png

We just had brunch.....we were supposed to be going to the market for bacon ribs for breakfast.....but I remembered while I was in the shower...that today is a Red Day...like a UK bank holiday....:pass:...and the chances are the market would be closed.

Too far to travel on the off chance.....:headbang:

Aloe Vera on Humans:

Hubby used to have the most horrendous acid reflux (hiatus hernia and alcohol...)
He couldn't sleep lying down...he's wake up gargling acid reflux...
he snored like a stuck pig...and we went through Gallons of gaviscon and packets of gavilast.

At Best...it relieved it.... :headbang: ...for a while.

He went on to the Aloe Vera juice..daily and within 4-6 weeks....it completely Stopped.

So did his snoring..which was a revelation.

Now..he just takes it when he is feeling acidic...and he can still drink like a fish.......:cheers:
My GrandMa always had several Aloes growing.

@Vapo I'm not a religious guy but I love the song "Down to the River to Pray".
You'll find it at 44:57 singing along to it feels good!
Is it me, or does the guy in tie dyed t-shirt look like he's tripping on something???

@Vapo I'm not a religious guy but I love the song "Down to the River to Pray".
You'll find it at 44:57 singing along to it feels good!
Is it me, or does the guy in tie dyed t-shirt look like he's tripping on something???

Hahaha.... tie-dye guy might be on stage......but his brain is somewhere else haha

Okay @Vapo :bighug:...you.....?

When I saw you going all quiet on us I Thought you tablets might not be working......:pighug:....

But you have a proper handful.........:crisps:
Just a little dark period Auntie...thank you for thinking about me....:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back