Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon this woman is recruiting members for her frog cult!:crying:
After 3.... 1,2,3.. all together now . Ooh ooh ooh ohh ooh ooooh oooh ooh:rofl:h

Any gamers out there play Valheim on Steam?

Not much computer gaming anymore.
About the only online games I play with others is Red Dead and GTA.

I like somewhat reality based games and a good story is important..
Two examples:
Assassin's Creed(Black Flag, Origins and Odyssey)
Laura Croft Tomb Raider series

Not much computer gaming anymore.
About the only online games I play with others is Red Dead and GTA.

I like somewhat reality based games and a good story is important..
Two examples:
Assassin's Creed(Black Flag, Origins and Odyssey)
Laura Croft Tomb Raider series
I love GTA 5, just as well I guess as it looks to be another 5 years until GTA 6.
I have a bit of a confession, I was bought Red Dead Redemption but still haven't played it.
I'm not much of a gamer and the odd blast on GTA5 does me fine!
I' will get around to playing RDR but I'm saving it for the long dark nights of winter!

Assassins Creed Black Flag is also a great audio book!

Last edited:
Very interesting!
It seems Opsorb is available locally to most in the US at O'Reilly's Auto store. Probably lots more places!

Also the Safety Data sheet says it's 100% DE
$18 for 25lb poly bag!

arty zan

Any idea what percentage when mixing media? I can't imagine it needing to be over a cup per cubic foot.
I just need to Order my pumice now. I have some media I need to put back in the totes to cook for the next run.

I love GTA 5, just as well I guess as it looks to be another 5 years until GTA 6.
I have a bit of a confession, I was bought red dead redemption but still have played it.
I'm not much of a gamer and the odd blast on GTA5 does me fine!
I' will get around to playing RDR but I'm saving it for the long dark nights of winter!

Assassins Creed Black Flag is also a great audio book!
RDR2 has an amazing story mode. Very indepth story mode with complicated relationships with other story mode characters. The scenery is simply breathtaking!

.. brilliant information dude :d5: and I thank you :thanks: but I just copy and paste that from
https://buddhastree.co.uk/ ....also dude, I will take your recommendation to build a microbial rich soil into consideration and I thank you again :thanks: ...but I grow in coco/perlite mix....and coco is an inert medium so it's prolly better for me to use it dude:pass:
In your case, I'd use the liquid.

To answer your question @mohawk warrior You may have remembered prior to the "Bud Warirors" later the "Auto Warriors" Mossy, ePenguin & myself were working our arses off in LS.
So if you remember I was staff for a decent period of time!
As my previous post has mentions, I can throw my self into a tasks, such as research and study and as such, I put in more hours than I really should have.
There needs to be a work life balance and at the time I was putting more time in to AFN than into my own life.
My only interest was making the forum the best it could be, that is still the case but the main focus now is on my health and welfare, first.
So these days I take a more centered approach, rather than having a "duty to do", I am here in a personal capacity & I will lend a hand where ever I can. That's the AFN way, be friendly and help other members!
Sure I miss staff room banter and yes I have great affection and respect for many staff members who I have worked along side but it is more important for me "in this time and space", to get my own life, on an even keel!
Charity starts at home and so you to need to put your own house in order, before you try and sort out anyone else's house, so to speak.
So for now I am just being and I happy with that.
Everything good arty? Healthy?
I knew you had that staff thing..
Bud warriors what a great thing that went to shit... shouldn’t have included someone in that, who knows what would’ve been..
Even I’m scared to go near my creation because shadeyness and a potential lawsuit?
Bastards. I should’ve spent the cash to buy the domain name and register it.

I miss ep...
hope he’s well... and bluebirds kicking ass at the track! I think that was the name
Monosilicic Acid AKA Orthosilicic Acid (H4O4Si ) is the most readily available form of silica/silicon for plants.
There are a number of Silicon compounds, which aren't readily available for uptake by plants.
However soil micro herd of beneficial bacteria (sometimes referred to as bennies) breaks down these silicon compounds in to usable Monosilicic Acid.
PAS.... what is a PAS? Plant Available Silica such as Monosilicic Acid, this what you need to look for on bottle of silica/silicon amendments.
Two reasons, silica compounds not available to the plant in their current form,need to be broken down by microbial action as previously mentioned, this process can take weeks or even months.
Such a lengthy wait will mean the plant may not be getting the silica it requires,at the time it is needed, for not only for stronger stems,leaves but also higher pest and disease control.
Product high in silica acid can seem to be a high price but it will be available to the plant straight away!
If adding silica compounds which need to be broken down, adding beneficial bacteria (bennies) will help the process along, especially coco which unless already added, will be low in bacteria need for the break down.
Remember also that Chlorine in tap water, will kill off beneficial bacteria needed to break down the silica compounds.
If your water company uses chlorine..... bubble the water for a few hours or leave to stand for 24 hours.
If your water company uses chloramine then bubbling/standing won't work at which point there are treatment which contain a very high vitamin C using either ascorbic acid or sodium ascorbate content, which oxidizes the Chlorine component of the "Chloramine", leaving only the ammonia element of the "Chloramine".
The Ammonia is not a problem in of it's self as it is easily broken down by the bennies.
This is what I have come to understand after talking to @Vapo and having a discussion on which Silica acid based additive to use.
We are both users of "Dutch Pro" nutrients and at this moment in time I think we are both going to try "Von Liebig’s Special" from Dutch Pro.
At 3.8% Silicic Acid the product (Von Liebig’s Special) is reasonably priced, you can get much higher percentages of monosilicic Acid in other high end products but the price is also sky high!
If memory serves me right "BioBizz" ran a comp to see if you could guess what plant element was used in their new product designed to "protect the immune system, increase metabolism and enhance nutrient absorption in all sorts of plants".
The product is called "Acti-Vera"
However they fail to mention any specific compounds that the Aloe brings to the mix.
@mohawk warrior , yest the Egyptians did use Aloe Vera and did call it the "Plant of Immortality", With benefits on heart health, the digestive system, anti-ageing, and the immune system.
Why "Immortality" Aloe Vera hydrates & strengthens the skin for increased elasticity by stimulating the production of collagen, a naturally occurring substance in your body. Collagen is responsible for providing your skin with the ability to “snap back” as it moves, therefor minimizing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles that can give you an old or angry appearance. Keeping you looking younger for longer!
Arty!!! You rock bro.
Why you thinking about death?
Shining bitter substance the Arabic or Hebrew translation of Aloe Vera.
Ididn't know that before @mohawk warrior but I do now!:headbang:
Lol could’ve sworn it was Latin derived , is Sanskrit and Arabic close in age?
Must be good medicine multiple languages same name
Frog 1..hubby 0....:pass:

I'm cooking dinner last night....hubby says what can I have to grind.....?

Frog July harvest was nearest...have that,

As he ground he said...gawd this is oily....gawd...this Stinks......:drool:

He had half a tiny pipe.....and he was whitied out before I could serve dinner........:face:...
Should’ve shown pictures of the last big feast you had and told him wtf lol
tsk tsk someone had already had a few shandy's huh?:shrug: :drunks::smokeit::yoinks::rofl:
I never knew having a "frog" in your throat could do that!:crying:

seeds:afn:....seeds:afn:....seeds:afn:.....seeds:afn: It's OK i'll wait patiently.:hump:

Who bred the "Frog"?? Was it you @Mossy ?
Is there a chance they will become available, just wondering who's :kissass:to get some?

Me too me too!!
Lol frogs inspired by??? Always wondering what gets people’s creativity ticking...
@Mossy , What kush if you don’t mind auntie?
The other day i had a bad germination rate on some seeds I dropped.
I need to get a crop in quick as I am away on my hols in October.
I did manage to get 4 seeds in pots which are now showing their Cotyledons but I wasn't sure if they would pop up.
So I dropped a load more beans, belt and braces approach, thinking surly some will crack.
Some were new seed some was old seed I tried to see what would happen!
LMAO most of them did crack.
So I currently have the following cracked and in rootit sponges
  1. 3 x Candy Dawg Auto (sent by a friend but I also bought some more)
  2. 2 x Dynamite Auto
  3. 3 x Grape Gushers Auto
  4. 2 x Sweet Berry Cough Auto
  5. 2 x Afghan Kush Ryder
  6. 1 x Auto Diesel
  7. 1 x Auto Lemon
  8. 3 x Auto Speed Bud
  9. 2 x Stone 99 V5 auto gifted by Stone at the Autoflower Portal
That is 19 cracked seeds lmao
There is no way I can run all these, although the idea of a multi solo cup grow has crossed my mind.
Saying that Ruby auto in a solo cup got to 2 foot wide at one stage before defoliation!
So some of these just won't make the cut.
Some I may try and find a spot out doors but not easy where I live!
Nuttah!!!
Lol mail some tissue cultures!!

Everything good arty? Healthy?
I knew you had that staff thing..
Bud warriors what a great thing that went to shit... shouldn’t have included someone in that, who knows what would’ve been..
Even I’m scared to go near my creation because shadeyness and a potential lawsuit?
Bastards. I should’ve spent the cash to buy the domain name and register it.

I miss ep...
hope he’s well... and bluebirds kicking ass at the track! I think that was the name

Arty!!! You rock bro.
Why you thinking about death?

Lol could’ve sworn it was Latin derived , is Sanskrit and Arabic close in age?
Must be good medicine multiple languages same name

Should’ve shown pictures of the last big feast you had and told him wtf lol

Me too me too!!
Lol frogs inspired by??? Always wondering what gets people’s creativity ticking...
@Mossy , What kush if you don’t mind auntie?

Nuttah!!!
Lol mail some tissue cultures!!
All good mate! Lost my job because of the pandemic and I'm looking at jobs but may go and retrain, in what I'm not sure!

I rock? Thanks bro! I also do a mean air guitar too!:headbang:

I'm not thinking about death bro! Just mentioning what I read about aloe vera and it being the Plant of Immortality.

This is not the same text (bellow) I read earlier.
The name aloe vera was derived from the Arabic word “Alloeh”, meaning a “shining bitter substance” and vera came from the Latin word “vera”, meaning “true”.

Aloe Vera has been used in many cultures including Egypt, Greece, Mexico, India, China, and Japan, so the precise etymology, maybe have got slightly skewed over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back