Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can't catch up in this thread but I'm still kicking around. Still laid up in bed after surgery, now foot is turning purple. Have another 2 weeks till stitches are removed. Hoping my tent is doing good since I can't see the plants.
20210815_143646.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green thx for the rep, but nope, no telephoto lenz involved, lol...jus a 5 year old android fone held about a foot away :photog: :shrug: thoze beez aren't the aggresive kind & won't attack/sting if u don't swat at em & jus leave em be :thumbsup: fwiw, they were totally gone this morning, lol, like they were never even there :doh: ppp
Looked like a swarm to me and those are notorious for being docile, mearly following a new queen to find a nest.

Well I can't catch up in this thread but I'm still kicking around. Still laid up in bed after surgery, now foot is turning purple. Have another 2 weeks till stitches are removed. Hoping my tent is doing good since I can't see the plants.
View attachment 1355750
Glad you recovering buds!

Now.. turning purple? Smoke too much of that mandalorian funk?

Very interesting!
It seems Opsorb is available locally to most in the US at O'Reilly's Auto store. Probably lots more places!

Also the Safety Data sheet says it's 100% DE
$18 for 25lb poly bag!

arty zan

Any idea what percentage when mixing media? I can't imagine it needing to be over a cup per cubic foot.
I just need to Order my pumice now. I have some media I need to put back in the totes to cook for the next run.
I used a 1/2 cup per cubic foot last soil I mixed up but I just made up that amount I didn’t read it somewhere! I hope it was accurate! :crying:

Whipping up some em5 for the outdoor plants! Used mint/garlic/ and habaneros so should keep away grasshoppers and then kill anything else that tries to eat plants that have been treated! :headbang:
F60B52E4-9CC1-4546-B26A-6AE852714815.jpeg
D711F494-67C1-4E15-A037-5840FA7300C1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back