Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Growtogrow .... :pass: ..sharing one.....I'm not sure it ever Was True.....:pighug:...there were a lot of men got off the Titanic....

I was just winding @arty zan up.....:pighug:

Your plants doing okay.....?
We do like a banter!:pighug:

Titanic Survival Percentages
20% – the percentage of male passengers who survived.
75% – the percentage of female passengers who survived.
0% – the percentage of Engineering Officers who survived (all 25 perished, bravely working to keep the ship afloat for as long as possible).
100% – the percentage of lookouts who survived. (The crew members who should have, spotted a huge chunk of ice in the water)!

It seems the lookouts, did just that and "lookedout" for themselves! :nono:

@pop22 LMAO I repped you too and that was before I saw you rep me! Thanks for the slap bro!

@Mossy Yes i would rescue a dog as long as it wasn't foaming!
Hubby well that is a different kettle of fish, steel toed crocs and all stumblin' round pissed, trying get me to make custard. Need I say more?:nono::yeah:
Thanks for the rep!

We do like a banter!:pighug:

Titanic Survival Percentages
20% – the percentage of male passengers who survived.
75% – the percentage of female passengers who survived.
0% – the percentage of Engineering Officers who survived (all 25 perished, bravely working to keep the ship afloat for as long as possible).
100% – the percentage of lookouts who survived. (The crew members who should have, spotted a huge chunk of ice in the water)!

It seems the lookouts, did just that and "lookedout" for themselves! :nono:

:crying: I might have Know I wouldn't get anything past Mr Statistics......:crying:

Must admit...in times of life or death...rules go out of the window..it is hard to over rule your brain response to be Polite.

Hubby well that is a different kettle of fish, steel toed crocs and all stumblin' round pissed, trying get me to make custard. Need I say more?:nono::yeah:
Thanks for the rep!

Yup...if you haven't got two bathrooms you have to consider his 3 hour block booking the toilet every day....... :shrug: ..takes some living with......:pass:

If you document it, tag me please.
Haven't seen it on here yet so think it's gonna have to be documented (with a YT video using "mint" leaves)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back