Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
download (19).jpg

@hairyman ...photos 4 ..7 & 8....what cross is that......?.....:pass:

She snuck up didn't she :woohoo1:, i flagged her up on last post in history,,i set two sets off from the common looking one and the nl leaning one,, ,,remember i set them out great bunny ears too least looking bunny ears she was the latter,,,, nice lashes :thumbsup: ,,i got a few days off now will have a look through stuff

great grapes back there :eyebrows:,,,,you know i don't think i could handle that heat ,,,i know this might have been posts ago ,but glad your down for a vacc :thumbsup:,,you will be able to follow this kis tip to stay cool, place spoons or metal objects in fridge and attach for cooling effect:toke:
images (28).jpg

...and speakin o' Caturday, it'z time for the metal buffet! :stir: fwiw, it'z actually a sad Caturday for me, as i found out yesterday, on fri 13th, that me own buddy, Marvin, 16, probly has lymphoma & is now on borrowed time :rolleyes1: i'm not exactly sure i agree with the vet tho, so i'm jus givin thingz the ol' "wait & see" approach atm & hopin for the best :shrug: :bow: but enuff with all that...LET'Z ROCK!! :headbang: ppp

20200808_134858.jpg

Good evening stoners :smoking:

I met an attractive (with a name) dealer in "the hood" this evening. She had two different bags of weed and said it was top notch and of great quality, the sheeiit.

But in my eyes it looked like small popcorn-buds and smelled pretty freshly cut with a to damp cure.

Should i break it down for the dealer next time and explain what the person is really trying to push?

Compared to them im an NASA astronaut :jointman:

Is it the same for you guys when you are buying/trading weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back