Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: I might have Know I wouldn't get anything past Mr Statistics......:crying:

Must admit...in times of life or death...rules go out of the window..it is hard to over rule your brain response to be Polite.
You did well mossy, I know I can be a pedant at times lol
However politeness won through but must have be an effort but I also know you have soul!.
You know that thing when your a kid and you say "I'm trying" and a parents response would be "yes, very"!:crying:

You gonna show us a pic of yr rig? is it one o' those slick glass ones? I must confess, mine was made from plastic, aluminum, copper, rubber and vinyl hose and cooled with swamp water. You can read the whole wackadoodle story in my book (although it hasn't been written just yet).
Oh yeah, bought the whole glass rig...kinda pissed cause I spent a bit more with one seller cause he adverted it with the graham condenser but sent the alihn condensor....

Sprayed Phyter again this morning.
Dis am why!
IMG_20210814_081810749.jpg
IMG_20210814_081828142.jpg

Nice daily bud building. Damn sucking bugs biting my girls MUST only come out at night. I've seen very few during the day. I'm gonna spray some BT at dusk

Trained some more in the upper part on the big Haze. As soon as more get longer up there, she;ll get more.
Note my little step stool.:biggrin:
IMG_20210814_081907890.jpg

Lower structure forming up nicely!
IMG_20210814_081919980.jpg

Yup...if you haven't got two bathrooms you have to consider his 3 hour block booking the toilet every day....... :shrug: ..takes some living with......:pass:
TMI!:yoinks:
Have you tried taking his phone off of him?........ oh wait....... that means 3 hour peaceful me time!
I'm guessing installing a carbon filter and fan maybe of use, no one wants to go in the bathroom after an olympic work out!:rofl:

I was once on a boat going to a small Scottish Island with a bunch of squaddies and I had a terrible stomach upset.
Which was odd as I was sure "I was Eigg bound" Ba Dum Tiss :crying:
The squaddies weren't to happy with me, there was a bit of a whiff.:gassy:
Which was a shame as I normally like "Eigg with Soldiers"!:rofl:

To those who are not of the British persuasion "Eigg" (pronounced Egg) is a small Scottish Island.
1628954871485.png

As Brits, we love "Egg with soldiers"!
1628954962230.png

These days, "egg with soldiers" is often referred to as "dippy eggs".
As it is not, as cool as it once was, to be a soldier, so it seems!
The image above is also incorrect "The Soldiers" Sliced sticks/fingers of bread, should be toasted.
Toasted soldiers will dip into the runny yolk ,so much better and not be all floppy. (well....that' what I tell the missus).:haha:
You always get a better mouth feel with a firm soldier in your mouth!:crying:(and yeah, you get female soldiers too , before anyone goes there)!:eyebrows::rofl:

Squaddies, that is what we call our soldiers (lower ranks)
1628955274085.png

Sprayed Phyter again this morning.
Dis am why!
View attachment 1355216View attachment 1355217
Nice daily bud building. Damn sucking bugs biting my girls MUST only come out at night. I've seen very few during the day. I'm gonna spray some BT at dusk

Trained some more in the upper part on the big Haze. As soon as more get longer up there, she;ll get more.
Note my little step stool.:biggrin:
View attachment 1355218

Lower structure forming up nicely!
View attachment 1355219
I had shield bugs on my outdoor canna, in the past and they would sidle around the stem so you couldn't see them!
Sneaky little buggers!

@Mossy afternoon:toke:
Thanks for asking top of the afternoon to you and all.:toke::cheers:
Northern land_live_1628355082322.jpg
20210814_085020_(1).jpg
20210813_090007_(1).jpg
20210812_092908.jpg
20210811_073541.jpg
20210811_073607.jpg
20210811_073555.jpg
20210809_070542.jpg
20210809_070532.jpg

Well everybody's doing pretty good the girls all look well. I have pre flower on just about everybody. It won't be long now and summer will be over with.
Scheduled to harvest sometime around the second week of October for most of the crop.
I go out to the farm Monday and will have some pics of that place next week.
:pass::smokeout:

I had shield bugs on my outdoor canna, in the past and they would sidle around the stem so you couldn't see them!
Sneaky little buggers!
I've killed a few of those bastards. I stay out there for a good while just standing there and look closely. I can spot them pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back