Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you cool cats. Happy Caturday!

a cool cat.png

Is it the same for you guys when you are buying/trading weed?
I just started smoking my own weed a couple of weeks ago. I bought my last street weed about the same time (3.5 g for $25US). I must say that the quality of street weed has improved a lot since NYS partial legalization (won't be complete for a year or 2). Mine is only partially cured (harvested NL 10 days ago, PK 4 days ago). My quality is improving daily as the lawn trimmings bouquet fades and the sweet canna aromas take over. I still have a lot to learn about feeding, harvesting, and curing, but mine is already at least as good as the highest quality street mersh. I expect my next harvest to be better as I make fewer mistakes. I'm on the Canada/NYS border, so a lot of our street weed must now be coming from the huge corporate grow ops nearby on the Canadian side of the border. Large loads get caught regularly crossing from Canada to NYS. I hope many more don't get caught:

I just started smoking my own weed a couple of weeks ago. I bought my last street weed about the same time (3.5 g for $25US). I must say that the quality of street weed has improved a lot since NYS partial legalization (won't be complete for a year or 2). Mine is only partially cured (harvested NL 10 days ago, PK 4 days ago). My quality is improving daily as the lawn trimmings bouquet fades and the sweet canna aromas take over. I still have a lot to learn about feeding, harvesting, and curing, but mine is already at least as good as the highest quality street mersh. I expect my next harvest to be better as I make fewer mistakes. I'm on the Canada/NYS border, so a lot of our street weed must now be coming from the huge corporate grow ops nearby on the Canadian side of the border. Large loads get caught regularly crossing from Canada to NYS. I hope many more don't get caught:
Holy Shyte...25 for 3.5g?......no wonder my friends keep bugging about when next crop gets done..40 for a 8g 1/4....cause , you know, stems.

At least with the storm rolling up the west coast it's not 100f on the porch...78f I can handle no problem.

Good evening stoners :smoking:

I met an attractive (with a name) dealer in "the hood" this evening. She had two different bags of weed and said it was top notch and of great quality, the sheeiit.

But in my eyes it looked like small popcorn-buds and smelled pretty freshly cut with a to damp cure.

Should i break it down for the dealer next time and explain what the person is really trying to push?

Compared to them im an NASA astronaut :jointman:

Is it the same for you guys when you are buying/trading weed?
Nope, never. Would not have bought it. Dealers here in Glasgow, Scotland have standards. Customers just would not stand for for that pish and their reputation would be ruined. Customers are fickle.
Cheers
EP3

@Mossy thx for the well wishez & rep for Marvin :kitty: :thanks: :pighug: ppp

LOL! Sounds like "Bubba Weed"!

One of my friends calls me, "Bill, please tell me you have something ready! I don't want to have to call Bubba!":funny::funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back