Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far........... I've actually had a fairly mild summer.

Our season has been anything But Normal..... :pass: ...but these temps are about normal for August.

The New thing is we are under a heat dome.....just means there is a haze in the sky trapping the heat....:biggrin:

Afternoon @WildBill :pass: ..sharing one.......my canna communing will be done under the air-con.....:biggrin:
I have to have a special communion with my two Haze girls outside. It's still cool.
My only star inside is the girl I'm reversing for seed......at least trying to reverse. She looks better at this stage than the first one I grew.. Just hurts to spray her.
I'm still dealing with the poor environment early on and wet feet. They'll come around, but I'm not expecting much. I learned something, so it's not a huge loss.
When I grow in 15 gal pots, I am gonna change to sprout in small planters and transplant when the roots are ready. I think I can get them to develop root system sorted quicker if I time the transplant well.

The one on the left is the most politically incorrect.................coz...........................

The Gentleman Cat has jumped...and the Lady Cat is still in the burning building......

Everyone knows in times of Peril......it is Ladies and Children First...........:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
I saw that too but skirted past it lol!
I dunno why it still couldn't be pretty cat, just don't reference the sex.
Is being "pretty" Politically incorrect?:crying:
Then again it might have said the "Munter/Minger Cat" and that would have been offensive, well to my eyes anyway LMAO:rofl:

In time of Peril .... Eh?
Now that is both ageist and sexist!
Bill Burr puts that it into perspective,
The "Bit" is funny but 3:22 is where the "women and Children first" bit starts........:crying:
Just a different way of looking at it lol:rofl:

Last edited:
Our season has been anything But Normal..... :pass: ...but these temps are about normal for August.

The New thing is we are under a heat dome.....just means there is a haze in the sky trapping the heat....:biggrin:
There's "Haze" in the sky, that's sounds like a dream come true. Best be harvesting that ASAP, nothing like a nice sativa smoke!:crying:
The heat dome is that for your dab nail?:rofl:

Last edited:
I read online that the UK will be "sweltering under 25℃ temps this weekend. Not a bit of it in my neck of the woods, where it is 21℃ and tomorrow is only 19℃.
I would consider "sweltering" to be at least 30℃ at which point I don't want to do anything and get grumpy, if asked to do something!:crying:
116℉ (46.6℃) sod that for a game of soldiers!

I read online that the UK will be "sweltering under 25℃ temps this weekend. Not a bit of it in my neck of the woods, where it is 21℃ and tomorrow is only 19℃.
I would consider "sweltering" to be at least 30℃ at which point I don't want to do anything and get grumpy, if asked to do something!:crying:
116℉ (46.6℃) sod that for a game of soldiers!
Hello its only 20c down south

Hello its only 20c down south
I know I'm also down South and it's 21℃ here!:thumbsup:
I'm guessing, it must be a bit cooler in Peckham! :snow2:
uncle-albert-albert.gif

Last edited:
The one on the left is the most politically incorrect.................coz...........................

The Gentleman Cat has jumped...and the Lady Cat is still in the burning building......

Everyone knows in times of Peril......it is Ladies and Children First...........:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Mmm Mmm....mmmm .... I am not so sure any more... :shrug: :lol:??? With all the .. gender and identity crisis...:shrug::what?::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back