Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey are the red solo party cupgrows still happening ???
There maybe the odd solo cup grow somewhere in the forums but the Seedstockers Gelato 41 solo cup comp is drawing to a close and the poll will be coming up in the near future.
I believe the current thinking is, to possibly have a solo cup challenge every 6 months?
@Seedstockers-Mark will know.
Here is a link to the Seedstockers Gelato 41 Solo Cup Competition, if you want to see the solo cup grows.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/seed-stockers-gelato-41-solo-cup.82981/

Growing in solo cups is a ton of fun, why not give it a go and get some practice in before the next comp!
I've missed the last 2 solo cup challenges but have posted my solo cup grows in the forums both plants came in at 46 grams each.
So you can get a decent yield in solo cup but it can take a fair bit of dedication to keep them watered.

Good Afternoon @Mossy

Happy Caturday or should that be "Happy catturdday"?
See bellow....honestly.......some people!!!:doh:
She makes this horrific sweet treat & with her sweet smile, everyone laughs!:nono:
If I did this, it would be seen as an act of rebelion and seen as "totally not funny and disgusting"!:crying:
1628940719218.png
:funny:

Cat related books, well they have cat characters in them.
I used to love Richar Scarry books when I was a kid!
Here are some slightly more adult tiles.......:crying:

1628941060433.png
1628941117722.png
1628941336454.png

Richard Scarry goes Politically correct
1628941836029.png

The newer version did away with the "beautiful screaming lady" (sigh... how many career hopes and dreams ... oh, wait — none) and replaced her with a regular "cat in danger." The "jumping gentleman" label was removed altogether, and the "fireman" became a "fire fighter" again.​

Good Afternoon @Mossy

Happy Caturday or should that be "Happy catturdday"?
See bellow....honestly.......some people!!!:doh:
She makes this horrific sweet treat & with her sweet smile, everyone laughs!:nono:
If I did this, it would be seen as an act of rebelion and seen as "totally not funny and disgusting"!:crying:
View attachment 1355150:funny:

Cat related books, well they have cat characters in them.
I used to love Richar Scarry books when I was a kid!
Here are some slightly more adult tiles.......:crying:

View attachment 1355154View attachment 1355155View attachment 1355156

View attachment 1355159
The newer version did away with the "beautiful screaming lady" (sigh... how many career hopes and dreams ... oh, wait — none) and replaced her with a regular "cat in danger." The "jumping gentleman" label was removed altogether, and the "fireman" became a "fire fighter" again.​

Caturday...Catturday @arty zan .......hmmmm......better Ask the AFN Mad Cat Lady...cough... @420Forever .... :pass: ..although all the meme's I've seen have it with one T........

caterda.gif

The one on the left is the most politically incorrect.................coz...........................

The Gentleman Cat has jumped...and the Lady Cat is still in the burning building......

Everyone knows in times of Peril......it is Ladies and Children First...........:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

HOLY CRAP!
I was gonna share some canna coffee, but it's not iced! LOL!

Just soon as My Classic Car program is over, a little canna communing is in order outside.

Afternoon @WildBill :pass: ..sharing one.......my canna communing will be done under the air-con.....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back