Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drought exposes long-submerged 'Spanish Stonehenge' monument
Water levels in a man-made lake dropped significantly this summer after record heat and dry conditions.
1628926866256.png

A 7,000-year-old monument dubbed the “Spanish Stonehenge” has been exposed for the first time in 50 years, after drought conditions in western Spain dropped water levels in a man-made lake and revealed the ancient standing stones.
The circle of more than 100 large rocks, known as the Dolmen of Guadalperal, was submerged in 1963 after the Spanish government constructed the Valdecañas Reservoir to feed a hydroelectric dam that still generates power in the region. Occasionally, the tips of the tallest standing stones have been visible as the reservoir’s water levels have changed, but according to NASA, this is the first time that the entire monument has been out of water since the area was flooded to create the lake.

I have been man handling looking for hermi...
But ya end of August is what I’m hoping but early September is also a thing different times I believe.
Kill em before photos take off

Something like this is the only way orgy pots can happen I think
Amazon product
Check em out @Mossy
Need to get me those and knock em off lmao

@mohawk warrior ...What can I say.....:shrug:...I Like it cheap and easy........:biggrin:..cheap...cheap...cheap..cheap........:crying:

Tomato frames....Perfect size for 20 ltr pot.....and you get 3 frames/legs per pack...

I don't Tie any of them........just put the seed 'round the outer side of the pot and pull the seedlings Out of the ring as they get big enough.....

Keeps the center Open for max ventilation.
I used to always put at least one seed in the center of the pot....but I don't now...coz it just acts as a canna sundial and blocks the light out from someone else as the sun goes 'round..... :pass:

IMG_0800.JPG
IMG_1192.JPG

Same pot...males removed......

IMG_1545.JPG

:pass:....works a Treat...........

Last edited:
Good morning stoners! Early morning view for my cannabis and coffee from the porch of a quirky cool Airbnb in Eureka Springs AR. Love the peace and solitude.
View attachment 1355139

Looks very peaceful @cubfaninmo ..... :pass:

IMG_1703.JPG

Has anyone experimented with riboflavin tea for their girls.......?..........:pass:

Working on the principles that anything good for humans is good for plants.......:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back