Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What u growing next Mitch?? Before I top these again gonna have some lower satellite branches to trim off so I could always root them instead of chunking them if u wanna run some photos?? :thumbsup:

Well folks we repped AFN reallllllt hard out at TAC21 @FullDuplexay be the coolest dude I’ve ever met. @mwilliams2006 was the MAN @indicalla got stung af by a super aggressive bee.

We bright home 3rd and 4th place my satellite farm in Oklahoma(castio farms) took 3rd With the titanic 3bears and I nabbed 4th with my iced gushers entry.

it was maybe the best weekend of my life. We partied really hard. We heard a bunch of great speakers and traded the best auto genetics on the planet out there this weekend.

we’ve got some MAJOR things happening y’all. Bug industry changing stuff comin. We just thought autos were bomb now. Just wait, with the connections that were made this weekend things are gonna take OFF!

I love all of you. And @Mossy most! She is the the one person we can all trace a LOT of this success to. @Son of Hobbes is also the man! Everyone already knows how big of a man crush I have on @FullDuplex and SOH so we don’t have to go there. And for everyone that wanted to know.FD def Blushed several times when I was runnin around telling folks I had his hands tattooed on me. Hahahaha
0A44986D-F4DE-4808-A2E1-68A9AA7281D4.png
4F1069B0-0537-4C1C-A93C-12E0C882BCC4.jpeg

What u growing next Mitch?? Before I top these again gonna have some lower satellite branches to trim off so I could always root them instead of chunking them if u wanna run some photos?? :thumbsup:
Planning on doing 2 trizkits in the citypicker sip and then 1 blue dream auto and 1 granddaddy purple auto in their own sip i made out of totes and trying to get some seeds off them, have not decided who of those 3 strains i will reverse yet but I'm leaning towards GDP as me and my wife both love the effects
When the 3 plants are finished drying, my 2.3x2.3 will have 1 citypicker sip in it with sweet seed's 1 dark devil(if it pops if not another bloody skunk),1 red poison, and 1 bloody skunk. and also do a seed run on them, if dark devil pops i'll reverse it if not i'll reverse the bloody skunk ;) excited about starting the sweet seeds grow it will also be the test of how bad my 2.3x2.3 LED's are since after 2 grows no plant was taller than 13-15 inches while my 4x4 tent grows monsters, has to be the lights or unlucky with 2 tents full of stunted runts haha.

I would love to try clones but not ready for photos yet and i got a plan currently in motion lol, thanks for the offer bro! i would love to take a clone later on maybe your next photo grow :smoking:

Planning on doing 2 trizkits in the citypicker sip and then 1 blue dream auto and 1 granddaddy purple auto in their own sip i made out of totes and trying to get some seeds off them, have not decided who of those 3 strains i will reverse yet but I'm leaning towards GDP as me and my wife both love the effects
When the 3 plants are finished drying, my 2.3x2.3 will have 1 citypicker sip in it with sweet seed's 1 dark devil(if it pops if not another bloody skunk),1 red poison, and 1 bloody skunk. and also do a seed run on them, if dark devil pops i'll reverse it if not i'll reverse the bloody skunk ;) excited about starting the sweet seeds grow it will also be the test of how bad my 2.3x2.3 LED's are since after 2 grows no plant was taller than 13-15 inches while my 4x4 tent grows monsters, has to be the lights or unlucky with 2 tents full of stunted runts haha.

I would love to try clones but not ready for photos yet and i got a plan currently in motion lol, thanks for the offer bro! i would love to take a clone later on maybe your next photo grow :smoking:
Ok let’s root those clones and then make a road trip….
We can go plant some in Dan Patrick’s yard and some in Abbott’s! Then we report their asses and run for their jobs so we can legalize it! Turn governors mansion into a giant grow house! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back