Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the 60's and 70's "Furry Freak Bros" could have been about me and my scurvy crew of bilge rats. I recently did some research about R.C.Crumb and was able to download digital copies of all of the old comix, including FFFB, Zap comics, and other contemporary works I hadn't seen before.
Yep, we always felt like it was written just for us lol. Cool your getting to see some again. Have you seen R. Crumbs "Genesis" ? That was a good one

I should say we are now living on Social Security (federal) and a senior benefit from the state of Alaska. Wouldn't be enough for most folks but we have our expenses pared down to the minimum :thumbsup:

Our retirement plan include me being able to work until 60-65 ....and I Crashed out with the nerve damage problem just past 40.......lucky hubby did have a good pension coz we both ended up living on it.... :pass:

I’m an Electrician. Haven’t retired yet work for a big company and have a little side business that has really picked up and afforded me the grow room of my dreams………………Almost. I work seven days a week and wouldn’t have it any other way…Except dropping electrical work and growing cannabis and coca plants.

I Guessed that when I saw the professional wiring up in your new grow room......:headbang:.....

Our retirement plan include me being able to work until 60-65 ....and I Crashed out with the nerve damage problem just past 40.......lucky hubby did have a good pension coz we both ended up living on it.... :pass:
We'll get a little bump when wife starts taking hers SS. We'll wait til it reaches its max which isn't much :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back