Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome mate!!
This is the first Oat willie bumper sticker from the 1960's.
There have been other designs through the years, but this was the original!!
View attachment 1353961
That's the one my friend Libby had on her car...she was from Texas.

In the building game. Pretty crap wages too, even in good times. I like my work, just need more of it as I am self employed and lost 2 of my biggest sources of income because of covid forcing them to close or shut that arm down. (Commercial kitchen work) Now been forced back into domestic work that I left behind years ago, but needs must and if I don't I am going to be even more fucked.
EP3
COVID was a money maker for me. My electrical business tripled or more. I got more work then I can do. I just ran an ad for a standard 200amp service for 1400.00 and led to all kinds of work. Thinking of quitting my full time gig.

Fat Freddies Cat and the FFFBs were usually laying around in the places we were living in back in the day. They always pop into my memory at the appropriate times :rofl:
Me too!
Although some of the comix just got destroyed, through years of reading!
I do have some nice underground comix, that I keep nice in plastic wallets etc.
I also have the The Complete Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers: Volumes 1 & 2 and the complete "wonder Warthog" among others!
Further to that I have an impressive digital underground comix collect, that I can only ever dream of finding/owning, due to the insane prices some of them command.
1628613125177.png

Me too!
Although some of the comix just got destroyed, through years of reading!
I do have some nice underground comix, that I keep nice in plastic wallets etc.
I also have the The Complete Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers: Volumes 1 & 2 and the complete "wonder Warthog" among others!
Further to that I have an impressive digital underground comix collect, that I can only ever dream of finding/owning, due to the insane prices some of them command.
View attachment 1353974
Well, I haven't got the foggiest idea where ours ended up lol. That is so cool that you have those. God...Wonder Wart Hog lol..."your thing, it's little and curly like a piggies tail"

yay Libby for the win!
I bet she was a cool cat!:smoking:
Yep she was lots of fun. She was from a more well-to-do background then us, but enjoyed hanging out. Haven't heard of her for a long time.

Hey guys. Have been at my 7 to 4 for just 2 days, and its the shit! I mean - respect to those who does this all their lifes. The sellary is bad and it feels like a waste of time. I should be growing weed instead, to make people smile and live a normal life.
:passit:

What do you guys do for living, except growing weed?

:pighug: @MikaelAndréasSöderberg Good for you.....that is getting back to Normal...with a Bang.....

Most people have shit work..with crap wages....most of their Lives...
Means You must be feeling a whole lot Better.....:headbang:

And...given the choice...at least 90% of us would rather stay home and grow our girls......:watering:.....unfortunately...the shit work with crap wages pay the bills....:pass:

Real Life stands on your toes and punches you in the nose.

CONGRATULATIONS on your new job........:cheersmate:......

In the building game. Pretty crap wages too, even in good times. I like my work, just need more of it as I am self employed and lost 2 of my biggest sources of income because of covid forcing them to close or shut that arm down. (Commercial kitchen work) Now been forced back into domestic work that I left behind years ago, but needs must and if I don't I am going to be even more fucked.
EP3

Hey EP3. It seems like a pretty decent job. Sad you lost some of your income, i hooe this corona-pandemi will be over soon.

And you are also a normal guy just trying to make a living. Its a couple of us here :)
I feel like i am no longer alone trying to make it work.

Wish i had the time to see everyones plants, but i dont have the time with 7-16.

Im going to get some food..

During the 60's and 70's "Furry Freak Bros" could have been about me and my scurvy crew of bilge rats. I recently did some research about R.C.Crumb and was able to download digital copies of all of the old comix, including FFFB, Zap comics, and other contemporary works I hadn't seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back