Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope Biden really does go senile and forgets about the previous ones cuz I sure could use another stimulus check……

OR 4 BUT WHOS COUNTIN!
:vibe:
I hope he gives another one 2. Since it just went legal here to grow I will run a special on 20amp dedicated circuits and hire somebody to do them.

I guess a lot of us are quiet about our "careers" because we've lived beyond the outer fringe of society. Most of my "jobs" were off the books and some even often off the map. Fishing for "square groupers" doesn't count toward social security, by the way.

I Guessed that when I saw the professional wiring up in your new grow room......:headbang:.....
Not only am I an Electrician but I have been doing mostly industrial process control most of my 20 year career. So moving air, water and watts is what I do. I can automate a grow room no problem and that’s what I’m going to do. :pass:

Little and often for me...... :pass: ...all day..every day....

I realised long ago....as a med user I smoke to feel NORMAL.......:headbang:...High is the added Bonus....

Oh....I Thought that morning Thunder sounded ominous......:pass:

Anyone want a grape...we are going into glut....:pass:

View attachment 1353828

Well this was 2 years ago and i could not find my medicine locally and if i did it was shit and overpriced so i decided to quit until i could find better prices, 6 months went by and it felt good saving some cash but my woman wanted to try smoking out since she never smoked before and we never stopped since, she even encouraged me to start growing and here i am :D got about a pound in jars right now lol

The law says I can only have 4 plants per property. I have 5 properties. :eyebrows: Every plant I grow is going to get its own 5x5 space with 600 watts of light over there head.
So who comes and starts counting? i live in a 0 plant per properties country/state and no1 bothers me, i had 9 plants last grow lol

Hey guys. Have been at my 7 to 4 for just 2 days, and its the shit! I mean - respect to those who does this all their lifes. The sellary is bad and it feels like a waste of time. I should be growing weed instead, to make people smile and live a normal life.
:passit:

What do you guys do for living, except growing weed?
I grow for myself so i wouldn't call it a money maker :toke: but i worked all kinds of jobs until i got hurt in the army and now i just live off my disability but me and the wife are starting a 2 day a week job this weekend, should be $800 each a month, extra money should be fun maybe i can get a better LED for my 2.3x2.3 since it grows nothing bigger than 14 inches :biggrin:.

:pighug: @MikaelAndréasSöderberg Good for you.....that is getting back to Normal...with a Bang.....

Most people have shit work..with crap wages....most of their Lives...
Means You must be feeling a whole lot Better.....:headbang:

And...given the choice...at least 90% of us would rather stay home and grow our girls......:watering:.....unfortunately...the shit work with crap wages pay the bills....:pass:

Real Life stands on your toes and punches you in the nose.

CONGRATULATIONS on your new job........:cheersmate:......

Thank you Mossy. Yes, im feeling better. I had a minor psychosis i believe, and maybe the lack of vitamin D, i believe it was multiple factors that played a role.

Lets say 90% goes to normal jobs, what does the rest of the peoples do?

Real life, yeah that one :rofl: kind of embarrassing for me. (NOT a normal life, but some of it, in my real life)

But who decides whats real?

In my reality everyone should be happy and possitive and those who want to smoke weed or grow it should be able to do that.

Im planning to go for Barcelona after 2 months and ask everyone i meet if they would let me to grow their weed, legaly ofcourse, and for a minor sellary.

Some say its difficult on the forums i asked in but i rather try do something i love then slowly die doing something i dont want.

I hope i can travel despite the coronablock.

I have strike luck one day.... :pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back