Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Have been at my 7 to 4 for just 2 days, and its the shit! I mean - respect to those who does this all their lifes. The sellary is bad and it feels like a waste of time. I should be growing weed instead, to make people smile and live a normal life.
:passit:

What do you guys do for living, except growing weed?
I should say we are now living on Social Security (federal) and a senior benefit from the state of Alaska. Wouldn't be enough for most folks but we have our expenses pared down to the minimum :thumbsup:

I can’t catchup anymore lol no time
Rain again and more tomorrow ..
How’s everyone?
Something smells like cat piss over here.. lmao glh??or frizzy?? Or maybe a cat lmao

Lol @arty zan sooo true I think they were out a little before 2012 though no?
And what is an oat willie :crying:

1628610680835.png

Oat Willy - Catch phrase "Onward thru the fog"
Meaning always be moving forward because life can be a somewhat foggy and that you can't always see where life is leading you "!
He like to stand in a tub of oats on wheels,likes wearing polka dot boxer shorts and a leather flying helmet with goggles.

He holds a flaming torch to see his way thru the fog and likes to hitch a chicken to his wagon.
1628611065954.png

1628611113914.png

Oat will was created by Gilbert Shelton who also created the "Freak Brothers" and "Fat Freddies Cat" among other underground comix.
If you would like to read the full origin story of "Oat Willie" then click the link.

The Origin of Oat Willie <<<<----- Oat Willie Origin Link

I am a great fan of 1970's and 1980's underground comix and Oat Willie is just a bit more obscure than the "Freak Brothers" Who I also love.
Below is the Avatar, I normally use but recently, I have been playing with new Avatars because I like to mix things up from time to time.
Have no fear though "Oat Willie" will reappear as my avatar in the future but in the mean time , I'm just having fun!
1628611526256.png

Attachments

• 1628610644807.png
    1628610644807.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
That must have been a heavy but yet fun work.

So what do you prefer - fishing or growing weed? :passit:
It was great life, for sure, brother. I would say when fishing is good there is nothing else like it. But it is hard and I'm glad to be done with the work that goes with it. But growing weed has always been a passion and now I get to indulge in it to my hearts extent:thumbsup:

In the building game. Pretty crap wages too, even in good times. I like my work, just need more of it as I am self employed and lost 2 of my biggest sources of income because of covid forcing them to close or shut that arm down. (Commercial kitchen work) Now been forced back into domestic work that I left behind years ago, but needs must and if I don't I am going to be even more fucked.
EP3

Had a friend in the 70's who had the bumper sticker so the phrase onward through the fog has always been in my head:rofl:
That's awesome mate!!
This is the first Oat willie bumper sticker from the 1960's.
There have been other designs through the years, but this was the original!!
1628612169411.png

Hey guys. Have been at my 7 to 4 for just 2 days, and its the shit! I mean - respect to those who does this all their lifes. The sellary is bad and it feels like a waste of time. I should be growing weed instead, to make people smile and live a normal life.
:passit:

What do you guys do for living, except growing weed?
I’m an Electrician. Haven’t retired yet work for a big company and have a little side business that has really picked up and afforded me the grow room of my dreams………………Almost. I work seven days a week and wouldn’t have it any other way…Except dropping electrical work and growing cannabis and coca plants.

View attachment 1353953
Oat Willy - Catch phrase "Onward thru the fog"
Meaning always be moving forward because life can be a somewhat foggy and that you can't always see where life is leading you "!
He like to stand in a tub of oats on wheels,likes wearing polka dot boxer shorts and a leather flying helmet with goggles.

He holds a flaming torch to see his way thru the fog and likes to hitch a chicken to his wagon.
View attachment 1353955
View attachment 1353956
Oat will was created by Gilbert Shelton who also created the "Freak Brothers" and "Fat Freddies Cat" among other underground comix.
If you would like to read the full origin story of "Oat Willie" then click the link.

The Origin of Oat Willie <<<<----- Oat Willie Origin Link

I am a great fan of 1970's and 1980's underground comix and Oat Willie is just a bit more obscure than the "Freak Brothers" Who I also love.
Below is the Avatar, I normally use but recently, I have been playing with new Avatars because I like to mix things up from time to time.
Have no fear though "Oat Willie" will reappear as my avatar in the future but in the mean time , I'm just having fun!
View attachment 1353959
Fat Freddies Cat and the FFFBs were usually laying around in the places we were living in back in the day. They always pop into my memory at the appropriate times :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back