Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Larry getting comfortable in the front yard! Find him all over the place doing shit! :rofl:

Eating grass
022A3039-96DB-4720-B98B-955DFFDFF595.jpeg

Digging holes
28553F77-FFDD-41CB-91A8-7736F05D6D77.jpeg

And catching some chill time in the shade!
4F7EDD5B-9E4B-42A8-AA68-02C0D1157BFA.jpeg

And this was just over 3 hour span other day! :pop:

This will trap him without hurting the little guy ;)
View attachment 1354055

Long as the lil guy is eating grass and weeds and not my veggies I’ll leave him be! That second pic he looks like he knows he got busted digging a lil hole…..

JUST NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL HE WOULD BE DIGGING FOR?!?!?! :shrug:

They are still not sure if it is Larry or Loretta so he could be getting ready to lay some eggs :doh: oh wait it is not a chicken :haha:

Yes, Panama Red.
Dabs3.png

@indicalla got stung af by a super aggressive bee.

:crying: Someone Had to luck out............:pass:...can't be Enjoying yourselves Too Much......:pighug:
Poor @indicalla ...

We bright home 3rd and 4th place my satellite farm in Oklahoma(castio farms) took 3rd With the titanic 3bears and I nabbed 4th with my iced gushers entry

WELL DONE @derek420colorado :bravo::bravo::bravo:...and the satellite farm.......:king:

it was maybe the best weekend of my life. We partied really hard. We heard a bunch of great speakers and traded the best auto genetics on the planet out there this weekend

:cheers:

I love all of you. And @Mossy

I Always said you were me Favourite Boy..........:yeah:............:pighug:

we’ve got some MAJOR things happening y’all.

Any Hints...........or do we have to Interrogate @mwilliams2006 .......?......
bond.gif

.FD def Blushed several times when I was runnin around telling folks I had his hands tattooed on me.

I Wish I could have seen his face.......:crying:.....

WELL DONE......better get another shelf up for the Trophies.........:pass:....

Well folks we repped AFN reallllllt hard out at TAC21 @FullDuplexay be the coolest dude I’ve ever met. @mwilliams2006 was the MAN @indicalla got stung af by a super aggressive bee.

We bright home 3rd and 4th place my satellite farm in Oklahoma(castio farms) took 3rd With the titanic 3bears and I nabbed 4th with my iced gushers entry.

it was maybe the best weekend of my life. We partied really hard. We heard a bunch of great speakers and traded the best auto genetics on the planet out there this weekend.

we’ve got some MAJOR things happening y’all. Bug industry changing stuff comin. We just thought autos were bomb now. Just wait, with the connections that were made this weekend things are gonna take OFF!

I love all of you. And @Mossy most! She is the the one person we can all trace a LOT of this success to. @Son of Hobbes is also the man! Everyone already knows how big of a man crush I have on @FullDuplex and SOH so we don’t have to go there. And for everyone that wanted to know.FD def Blushed several times when I was runnin around telling folks I had his hands tattooed on me. HahahahaView attachment 1353981View attachment 1353983
So glad you enjoyed it up here man and now you see why I came here.
I had a blast dude and glad we finally got to connect. Hope to see you more brother

5.45 am this morning.....:coffee2:...hubby had to be up for golf........uuugggghhh...........I'm putting the coffee pot on .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back