Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad you enjoyed it up here man and now you see why I came here.
I had a blast dude and glad we finally got to connect. Hope to see you more brother

@FullDuplex ...ah..ah..ah..don't you disappear........
adamsfamil.gif

What did you do there...was Hobbsey saying something about the Coal Miners Daughter...?

Long as the lil guy is eating grass and weeds and not my veggies I’ll leave him be! That second pic he looks like he knows he got busted digging a lil hole…..

JUST NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL HE WOULD BE DIGGING FOR?!?!?! :shrug:

If HE starts lining the hole with his own fur...you are going to be a Granddad....... :crying:

I Love the chilled bunny shot.....:pass:

Gawd....:doh:...I didn't even get the coffee on when I got a phone call to say hubby had broke down....on a motorway...fan belt has snapped.

I've heard it slipping for a while....unfortunately hubby can't hear the high pitch....and double unfortunately..our mechanic must be as deaf as a post too.....:nono:

I told hubby it was slipping get it checked...but the mechanic couldn't hear it either.....:pass:

PPfffttt.............:pass:.....

Sadly....no......I Remember when LED's first came out.......... :pass: .....

...and i remember me parentz gettin me an led watch when they first came out back in the 70'z.....man, it was soooooo cool! :cooldance: :rolleyes2: ppp

Well this was 2 years ago and i could not find my medicine locally and if i did it was shit and overpriced so i decided to quit until i could find better prices, 6 months went by and it felt good saving some cash but my woman wanted to try smoking out since she never smoked before and we never stopped since, she even encouraged me to start growing and here i am :D got about a pound in jars right now lol
A modern day tale of Adam, Eve and the forbidden fruit.. bloody Eve again! She just can't be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back